Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girls, what are your interests and hobbies? watch

ReputationRep:
    Sex, drugs & rock and roll.

ReputationRep:
    I've always looked for a hobby and never found one, turns out all I like doing is going to the cinema occasionally then complaining about whatever I've watched, studying is good, so is Psychology, and I like the gym... I really have no hobbies, but you don't have to have hobbies to be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    i'm a guy and i know the answers to this question...

other than shopping, girls enjoy making sandwiches for their man and other kitchen stuff, cleaning after him, and chopping firewood for the house etc..
    :girlhit:
    couldn't resist, sorry..

Well, other than those typical hobbies, I love dance, music and singing

ReputationRep:
    no#1: animals, not a day goes by when I don't rearrange, clean out or draw up plans for new housing or make new toys for them.

other than that there's reading, the internet (by this I mean many websites, finding things out, etc), painting, crappy games (I <3 my ds)
    I like singing, making/adjusting clothes and bad tv.

oh, and pub night.

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel OP. I don't really have any particular interests or hobbies. I mean I like TV, films and games, but I don't really have any interests that involve me actually going out and doing something.

ReputationRep:
    Well I play drums, and guitar, and I play in a band. Suppose they're my main hobbies. Oh and ice skating.

ReputationRep:
    I collect Mega Drive and Master System games, and Cherished Teddies.

I also enjoy vounteering.

ReputationRep:
    Lendin' cabbages, writin' letters, hatchin' intrigues, stayin' true, dealin' cards, takin' stick, killin' time, jumpin' off tall things, dreamin', skippin' class, sticker swappin', harmony, gettin' drunk, euphoria, goin' out, laughin', quarrelin', ping-pong, hittin' knockouts, Oli Kahn...
    How can you just not have any interests?

ReputationRep:
    Horse riding, traveling, politics, sports (track, soccer)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Most have none...Shopping doesn't count, neither does singing, music, or dancing if it's just listening to music, singing along, and dancing in clubs.
    Look at half the replies - "The internet" What the **** does that mean? Very few genuine hobbies e.g. Tennis, reading, exercise
    Women are very social so are happy just to text away their free time. Remember: You never go with a woman talk to a woman because they're interesting - it just doesn't happen.
    why is it that tennis and reading are valid hobbies but dancing and shopping aren't?

Women are never interesting? wtf? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Most have none...Shopping doesn't count, neither does singing, music, or dancing if it's just listening to music, singing along, and dancing in clubs.
    Look at half the replies - "The internet" What the **** does that mean? Very few genuine hobbies e.g. Tennis, reading, exercise
    Women are very social so are happy just to text away their free time. Remember: You never go with a woman talk to a woman because they're interesting - it just doesn't happen.
    STFU, women can be interesting. Oh and I never text people. :woo:

ReputationRep:

other than shopping, girls enjoy making sandwiches for their man and other kitchen stuff, cleaning after him, and chopping firewood for the house etc..
    That's actually true, I do enjoy making my man sandwiches. Unfortunately he doesn't have a log fire .

ReputationRep:
    i ♥ shopping tho yeh its not really a hobby ))
    I loveee netball
    I like going out with friends, even if its just for long chats ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 94_confessions)
    That's actually true, I do enjoy making my man sandwiches. Unfortunately he doesn't have a log fire .
    he doesnt have a log fire becuz you havent made him one..

get chopping girl!!

ReputationRep:
    Chess.

ReputationRep:
    I thought striking poses was one.

ReputationRep:

got me down :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    why is it that tennis and reading are valid hobbies but dancing and shopping aren't?

Women are never interesting? wtf? :rofl:
    Because generally everyone does them. It'd be like saying breathing and blinking counts as exercise.

ReputationRep:
    not all women are boring air heads you know
    i myself like off road biking i have a quad and a x-er

ReputationRep:
    My hobbies are things like going to movie conventions, going to gigs and festivals, visiting historical houses and castles, silversmithing, making jewellery, a bit of DIY here and there.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.