Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

girls, what are your interests and hobbies? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -starlight-)
    You have nothing to worry about. Pictures don't do it for me. It's just from personal experience, big t*itted girls that I've had sex with always seem to lack in the intelligence department. There are exceptions of course, but you didn't seem like one.
    Oh I'm not lacking in anything babe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Apology for digressing, but as you clearly hate generalisations, what do you think of the one that goes by:
    "Angry, man hating dyke"?
    Just, y'know, wondering if you would have any insight into this?
    Nice try, but I'm not a lesbian though. I just don't let gender get in the way of having sex. I admit that I have temper issues, but I certainly don't 'hate' men... trust me. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    many people do listen to the music, but were I to play a track they liked 5 years ago, most of those I know would go hey I love this track. you would be surprised i enjoy dancing, I spent 11 years learning dance with a dance school and many other girls have also learn how to dance with a dance school ergo a hobby! I do no take art anymore but I still draw screen shots as a hobby, because I have stopped taking it as a subject that does not mean it isn't a hobby. I just did not want to be told exactly what I could, and could not draw!
    Though I would be inclined to believe from what people have said that most posts here, and most girls I know, have never taken a dancing lesson in their life, thus it is not a hobby for them. If you have been dancing for such a long period then it is most definitely a hobby/passion. With my point in art and pictures, its not about ability, but interests in art as a subject, aka what artists inspire you, what new artists do you like etc. Most people do not know that, they just draw pictures which is nice, but your 'hobby' could be discussed and summed up in a single sentence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -starlight-)
    Nice try, but I'm not a lesbian though. I just don't let gender get in the way of having sex. I admit that I have temper issues, but I certainly don't 'hate' men... trust me. :sexface:
    Oh sorry, just daddy then. And attractive ones. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    You don't shop to shop, as you can't just "shop" without buying anything, and it's what you are buying that you are interested in...
    Just saying, but some girls do like to shop without actually buying anything - 'window shopping' - they enjoy the thrill of shopping, not so much what they actually end up buying; in a much more extreme form, it can turn into kleptomania & shopping addiction, where it's the whole experience and adrenaline, even, that they enjoy, and they don't actually ever use what they buy/take. (I'm not one of these girls btw, I only ever like shopping if it's by myself and for something interesting like books/art equipment/food/sports stuff - I certainly don't make a 'hobby' out of it.)

There's been lots of girls in this thread who have named some very interesting-sounding hobbies - why do you seem to ignore them all and still say that you find most girls boring? There's been hardly anyone so far who's just listed shopping, fashion, internet etc. without anything else like sports, reading, arts, musical instruments etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Though I would be inclined to believe from what people have said that most posts here, and most girls I know, have never taken a dancing lesson in their life, thus it is not a hobby for them. If you have been dancing for such a long period then it is most definitely a hobby/passion. With my point in art and pictures, its not about ability, but interests in art as a subject, aka what artists inspire you, what new artists do you like etc. Most people do not know that, they just draw pictures which is nice, but your 'hobby' could be discussed and summed up in a single sentence.
    im guna get ya punk

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.