Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    With a question like this your are not going over your points.

If you're not a troll then you're a genuine ******* retard.

200-300 really means 200-over 9000

You're ******* stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blurb12345)
    Hm ok..I must admit I'm still rather confused! I'm just worried that I'm gonna do too well in my A levels and then end up getting too many points for a course I want to go on.
    You're either extremely stupid or a troll, I hope troll.

If you're clever enough to get so many ucas points, you're clever enough to grasp the relatively simple points system.

ReputationRep:
    I think I may have expressed myself arrogantly when I didn't mean to...I was simply confused by why there appeared to be an upper limit to some uni courses and I thought, 'just in case I get over this, then does that mean I can't do the course'. Cos to be honest, some courses have really low upper boundaries.

Anyway, thanks for the help Palmski

ReputationRep:
    LOL, imagine a Uni rejecting you for doing too good.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, a whole page of people who just got trolled ...

ReputationRep:
    you can still get an offer
    and you may also get a scholarship too if you get more than they want

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.