The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i would make him buy a new bed
Reply 2
Wow, you've got issues.

It's just a bed.
Reply 3
I would buy a new bed, but that's because I wouldn't ever want to remember my ex at all, I got a new one the week after I dumped him! If your OK with it fine, I'm not though, hence why I got a new one :tongue:
Reply 4
Just a bed. I could understand though, if you were like... married.
Reply 5
Reue
Wow, you've got issues.

It's just a bed.

What about a new mattress?
Reply 6
As long as the sheets are clean, yes.
I'm sure they wouldnt make you sleep in the same cum stained sheets. If you need to get a new bed, you have issues.
Reply 8
The thought hadn't even crossed my mind until this thread.

Now it's crossed my mind : Yes I would feel OK.
Reply 9
Anonymous
What about a new mattress?

Turn it over.
My ex was really iffy that I'd not changed my sheets since I'd split up with the guy before him haha. I don't really mind tbh.
As long as I mark it as my own after, if you get what I mean :wink:
And I don't mean peeing all over the bed haha.
Reply 11
So long as the sheets have been changed since they slept there..... :dontknow:
Reply 12
Reue
Turn it over.

What if there's a pee stain on the underside and a cum stain on the top side.
I would feel fine as long as the sheets had been washed.
Actually I find it a little strange when I think about it. I would never demand that someone should buy a new bed over it, but I do find the fact that we have sex in the same bed as he and his ex did a little weird. So I just try not to think about it :biggrin:
Anonymous
What if there's a pee stain on the underside and a cum stain on the top side.

:facepalm:
It's never even occurred to me tbh.
If I had to replace the bed everytime I break up with a girl I'd have gone through a whole Dreams warehouse by now :laugh:
Na, it's just a bed and besides I hardly have sex on my own bed it creeps me out having others on it...I can't sleep after :erm: psychological OCD issues :sigh:
Lizia
Can you blame him?! That either means you jump into bed with a new guy pretty quickly, or you're filthy and don't change the sheets much. Either way, I don't blame him for being "iffy".

Lol it's not even like that either. It was like, his first visit over to mine, like 3 months down the line. And he completely hated my ex. Completely clashed.

And ofcourse I'd changed my sheets! It's not as if me and him even did anything then anyway. I ditched him soon after, so it didnt really matter :smile:
It has crossed my mind 'oh, he's been in this bed' but at the end of the day, a bed is a bed, chances are the sheets have been cleaned since then. Jeez, if people were this anal and neurotic about everything we'd never get anything done.

Latest

Trending

Trending