Turn on thread page Beta

Do you feel OK sleeping in the same bed your bf/gf and their ex slept in? Or do you watch

ReputationRep:
    i dont care. as long as we are still having sex!!!

But imagine a guy having banged your gf/bf really hard on that mattress imagine it squeaking and them coming all over the sheets and it seeping into the mattress....

ReputationRep:
    New staircases are quite hard to put in...

:awesome:

Just chill, you know you sit on a toilet seat that other people have crapped through every day, you just don't think about it. Go to a hotel and the bed has been slept on by countless people. It's just one of those things.

And a new oak kitchen table, ******** this is getting expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i would make him buy a new bed
    ye hed need a double kingsize like shaq

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    My ex was really iffy that I'd not changed my sheets since I'd split up with the guy before him haha. I don't really mind tbh.
    As long as I mark it as my own after, if you get what I mean
    And I don't mean peeing all over the bed haha.
    depends how hard you orgasm

ReputationRep:
    On reflection, my ex and I had dated for two years and I really thought he was amazing, he proved not to be, and it was part of my moving on

If I had only been with him a few months or less I don't think I'd care, but it was the fact I liked him so much and he proved to be such a nob I think, right now I'm just so glad I have nothing to do with him

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care at all. It's his bed!
    If I lived with a guy and he cheated with someone in our bed, I'd expect him to buy a new one though. Assuming I've taken him back for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thinks it's just a fricking bed... If you spent as much time focusing on your relationship as you do on the sex history of your partner's furniture you'd probably be a lot happier.

ReputationRep:
    Mergh, my mattress was there when I moved in. God knows how many people had sex on it. An ex is the least of my worries

ReputationRep:
    It's never occurred to me actually..

THANKS OP!

Just try not to think about it :p: It's just a bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What if there's a pee stain on the underside and a *** stain on the top side.
    :rofl:

I've said this before and i'll say it again...

Don't you have exams or anything?

Go revise, kiddeh. :rolleyes:

Come back after exams if you want to make stupid threads. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinsley)
    On reflection, my ex and I had dated for two years and I really thought he was amazing, he proved not to be, and it was part of my moving on

If I had only been with him a few months or less I don't think I'd care, but it was the fact I liked him so much and he proved to be such a nob I think, right now I'm just so glad I have nothing to do with him
    I am not surprised you got a new bed! :yep: I would've too..

My ex and I were seeing each other while he still had a girlfriend. We didn't have sex whilst they were together but I would frequently sleep in his bed the day before/after he had his girlfriend round...

It never bothered me at the time, but I was a moral-less hussy back in the day. I'm not now, so it would bother me now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libtolu)
    ye hed need a double kingsize like shaq

sorry i dont speak chav

ReputationRep:
    my gf's fine with it. its not like the sheets, etc.. dont get washed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    My ex was really iffy that I'd not changed my sheets since I'd split up with the guy before him haha. I don't really mind tbh.
    As long as I mark it as my own after, if you get what I mean
    And I don't mean peeing all over the bed haha.

Please tell me I'm not the only one wondering this...What the hell DO you mean then? Do you get a marker pen and scrawl your name in huge black letters on it or something?

And I'm not surprised he felt iffy, that's rank.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I honestly couldn't care less: assuming the sheets on said bed have been cleaned in the period between lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    Mergh, my mattress was there when I moved in. God knows how many people had sex on it. An ex is the least of my worries
    Indeed - the joys of student accommodation. Though I did persuade them to give me a new mattress in my 3rd year room as the previous one was SO knackered.

ReputationRep:
    I guess it depends on how the old relationship ended. If I had split amicably with my ex, and the relationship on the whole was not terrible, then I'd see no problem in keeping my matress. If, however, I'd just broken up with a man who had traumatised me in some way, then obviously the best thing to do would be to get rid of all the things that remind me of him, including a matress he may have slept on on a regular basis.

Wrt a current boyfriend keeping a matress he shared with his ex, it purely depends on how insecure the current girlfriend is. It is just a bed. It's not as if because he's with a new woman he'll never think of his ex, however he's with the current gf for a reason. Take solace in that, change the sheets, and do something naughty in them until the pain goes away (or until you can't walk, whatever floats your boat )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libtolu)
    I'll put it in fat troll then.

"He would need a double king size like Shaq" - can you piggy eyes assimilate the information now?

I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet, but oh well.

Just keep trolling dirty.

*your

and no me and my bf had a normal double bed ^_^ which we both fit in perfectly fine

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.