Turn on thread page Beta

Do you feel OK sleeping in the same bed your bf/gf and their ex slept in? Or do you watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Are we talking about sleeping or sex? Cos if it's the latter then you'd end up replacing all kinds of furniture, and carpets.

And the car.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, some people are crazyyy.

As long as the sheets aren't covered in bodily fluids, what's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, can't say I've ever thought about it. It's just a bed, think of all the use beds have in hotels you stay in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizia)
    You seriously expect someone to buy a new bed everytime they get a new partner?! Or any piece of furniture they had sex on? That could get expensive...
    Haha...expensive indeed... well i think it is a bit silly to get a new bed?? surely only brand new sheets? You should not even be thinking about him having sex with exes coz that's not gonna do your head any favours... trust me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    As long as the sheets are clean, yes.

this.

ReputationRep:
    It's just a bed. If it's that big a deal, dont find out if they shared the bed at all. I know my girlfriend slept with her ex in her bed, but I don't freak out about it, I just remind myself that I'm the only one who sleeps with her now, forget the past

ReputationRep:
    Just focus on fact thats its YOU having sex there now and not the ex. Hah in their face

ReputationRep:
    if its in their face does that not mean theyre there though???

kudos for the threesome though i suppose. *hi5*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizia)
    You seriously expect someone to buy a new bed everytime they get a new partner?! Or any piece of furniture they had sex on? That could get expensive...
    Haha my thoughts exactly :p: kitchen tables, tumble dryers, it all adds up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    My ex was really iffy that I'd not changed my sheets since I'd split up with the guy before him haha. I don't really mind tbh.
    As long as I mark it as my own after, if you get what I mean
    And I don't mean peeing all over the bed haha.
    That's ******* revolting.

(Original post by Nuffles)
    Just chill, you know you sit on a toilet seat that other people have crapped through every day, you just don't think about it.
    I cover the areas that my legs touch with toilet paper, as it happens.

ReputationRep:
    Meh. What are you going to do, buy a new bed each time you get with someone new?

ReputationRep:
    assuming the sheets are clean, i wouldnt care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizia)
    A new bed every week :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    I cover the areas that my legs touch with toilet paper, as it happens.
    Wow im so glad you wrote that, when i read his comment i was feeling very neurotic for doing that :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbyv)
    Wow im so glad you wrote that, when i read his comment i was feeling very neurotic for doing that :/
    I take it you're one of those people who refuse to eat stuff that's been dropped on the floor too? :awesome: You know you can get those single use toilet seat cover things American woman use to save yourself painstakingly arranging toilet paper on the seat :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Are you mad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What if there's a pee stain on the underside and a *** stain on the top side.
    Ignore the :troll: folks, nothing to see here.

ReputationRep:
    I never had that issue with my boyfriend...

But to be fair, I don't think I really care. He doesn't care about my bed, anyway, and I don't give a damn about my uni bed, either :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.