Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJ4GK)
    Right I've had enough of this thread, I'm fairly sure you're AS points are included, but if you read your decision letter you'll see it says:

It is important that you understand your offers before making any replies. If, after reading this letter carefully, you do not understand this offer, please seek advice from the university or college concerned. The information below will help you understand this offer. It advises you on meeting any conditions and tells you where to find further advice on replying to offers.

Do this, it's more reliable than internet strangers, and when you get a reply post it in this thread, so I can either be proven right or hang my head in shame :
    Nobody is saying As levels are rejected christ, people are saying it's not included in the base condition of 230. What's so hard to understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    Nobody is saying As levels are rejected christ, people are saying it's not included in the base condition of 230. What's so hard to understand
    Off topic:
    Surely 'I'm fairly sure you're AS points are included' and 'people are saying [AS points are] not included' are literally the mirror image of each other.

So it would be a matter of me disagreeing with what you were saying, not not understanding what you are saying.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    It means 230 points made up of at least 2 full A levels, excluding general studies.
    Yes, your ASs count, most of my friends have offers like this, I'm 99.9% certain ASs count in this case.
    So you have to do at least 2 A2s and the rest can be made up however you want with your ASs

ReputationRep:
    Well you've already had alot of answers, and I can't provide anything extra...So I just wanted to write to tell you:

Congratulations!

And good luck with the rest of your choices if you have any!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks LawIsBraw, got offers from all 5 some how .. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Thanks LawIsBraw, got offers from all 5 some how .. lol
    i think you e-mailed me in a very complicated manner :p:
    glad you got it sorted out though,
    in future on TSR if you want to thank someone for a post you can either send them a private message - click on the name of the person who posted or, give them 'reputation' - the thumbs up/thumbs down sign at the end of the bar above their post :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.