Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I really like a guy I met online but when I met him I wasn't attracted to him... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    I agree with this vague answer. What made you, the OP, so good looking? I bet he thinks the same about you...and chances are he won't be attracted to you when he finds out what you've been saying behind his back.
    £10 you are an unattractive person who doesn't like to wash. Just sayin' :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    It's not as stupid as a reply that tells someone they gave the stupidest reply they could have. In the English Language, it's 'ise'. The Americans spell it 'ize'. The whole reason they spell it that way is because of how their dialect makes them say words differently and also because of Webster's dictionary. So unless you talk like an American, you shouldn't be writing 'ize'.
    Well we did used to use 'ize' before we used 'ise', not to mention that etymologically 'ize' makes more sense. Seeing as though they are both pronounced the same your point doesn't make much sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atheistwithfaith)
    Well we did used to use 'ize' before we used 'ise', not to mention that etymologically 'ize' makes more sense. Seeing as though they are both pronounced the same your point doesn't make much sense.
    I'm not the one who said that Americans and British say 'ise' differently, blame Webster! Man...you people...are like parrots?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    £10 you are an unattractive person who doesn't like to wash. Just sayin' :fyi:
    You owe me a tenner, I shower everyday and have a fair amount of knowledge in dermatology. Unattractive? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HereFishyFishy)
    You are highly irritating. Get a freaking grip.

That is all.

:mmm:
    Here sheepy sheepy! :mmm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.