Turn on thread page Beta

If you were the opposite sex for one day .... watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd play some rugby, just to see how different it might feel to play.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex and flash my boobs at people.

ReputationRep:
    you bunch of perves:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Cry on the inside about how I can't cry on the outside about how I'm a horrible smelly boy. Then get a blow job.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think I'd do anything different to what I'd normally do anyway.

In other words, I'd furiously masturbate.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's funny how everyone always says they'll touch themselves up

the first time I was asked this I said i'd go "WTF HAS HAPPENED TO ME?!" and go looking for answers.. if sex is the answer then, well..

but the male orgasm is supposed to be crap compared to the female one so :dontknow:
    I'm actually surprised how they managed to find this out too..

ReputationRep:
    ha I think there's only one answer to this question.

ReputationRep:
    I always say the same thing...

...get hard and jump up and down on the bed to see how it feels.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Have a lot of sex - with myself and with others. Go outside and see how I am treated differently just because of my different perceived gender. Back to bed for some more sex.

Someone did a couple of books on this. '**** for a day' was one. I think the other was 'Chick for a day'.

ReputationRep:
    Walk around naked? And possibly do the whole whirrling the wang windmill stylee :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    touch my penis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Cry on the inside about how I can't cry on the outside about how I'm a horrible smelly boy. Then get a blow job.
    I saw you at props didn't I? Going down the stairs lol :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    I think it's funny how everyone always says they'll touch themselves up

the first time I was asked this I said i'd go "WTF HAS HAPPENED TO ME?!" and go looking for answers.. if sex is the answer then, well..

but the male orgasm is supposed to be crap compared to the female one so :dontknow:
    I'm actually surprised how they managed to find this out too..
    It is crap. Do you girls ever think of what a chore it is for us? NO. No you do not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neverstandstill)
    I saw you at props didn't I? Going down the stairs lol :yes:
    OH no I was so so drunk....did I make it down the stairs in one piece? I don't remember, next time tap me and say hello...because I'm in my own little world when I'm drunk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    It is crap. Do you girls ever think of what a chore it is for us? NO. No you do not.
    Chore? Why do you want it so often then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    This is really, really bad, but I'd probably try and somehow meet the guy I like and try and get him chatting about girls and maybe mention that I know me (my female self) and see what he says about me. :sigh:

Dunno if that even makes any sense. Hopefully not, so I don't look as pitiful as I feel! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Cry on the outside because I broke a nail. Then give a blow job. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    Cry on the outside because I broke a nail. Then give a blow job. :awesome:
    Fan of **** are we? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    squeeze my boobs together, added with some puppy dog eyes so i get free drinks from the barman

I'd rob a bank, because the day after, I'd return to myself and they'd be looking for someone who didn't exist. Muahahahaha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.