Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey i need a girls opinion on this.
    If i were to but ugg boots for men would it make me seem a little camp or gay ??
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Well I have only ever seen gay men wear them

Plus its not so much campness that puts me off males in Uggs. Im sure youd look great but you might not give off the 'right' look.

Who wants to be right anyway - go for it :P

ReputationRep:
    There are numerous threads on this so use the search function. Most people will reply with their opinions that they are 'gay' or 'horrible' but it's your choice. Not anyone else's so decide for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think guys wearing uggs and necessarily gay or camp, but it does depend on the rest of their style. Some guys can pull them off, others can't. Though many would disagree...

Also depends on the Uggs of course, some mens Uggs aren't nice at all...

ReputationRep:
    They have so much stigma attached to them I wouldn't bother if I were you - it'd be like wearing eyeshadow or something. Everyone will think you are gay, just because they are solely associated with girls and flamboyant gay men.

ReputationRep:
    ewww...no please don't...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1147017

There you go.

ReputationRep:
    That would destroy my stereotype of Ugg boots only being worn by girls who lack any imagination or substance. I wouldn't think you were gay.

ReputationRep:
    they already look horrible and chavy on girls its even worse on boys

ReputationRep:
    Agreed that they seem quite weird on a guy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to close this before it either becomes stupid or homophobic. We had a thread on this a couple of weeks ago if you do a search.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.