Turn on thread page Beta

Since i started high school ive had really low self esteem, i was bullied ect but now i just want to get rid of it! I find it hard to go out and meet new people, and i struggle to give presentations in college. Im going to uni soon and really want to get over this. Any one the same, or have any advice? keep anonymous

ReputationRep:
    internet forums arent going to help you! I recomend you perhaps go seek some proper advice.
    There are things you can do which imo should boosy your confidence and change you as a person. Have you ever tried volunteering? I know i probably blaber on about this alot buit the benifets are just so varied and good. Its makes you confident in yourself and your skill, helps you gain more skills, experience and motivation. Broadens you horizens and helps you meet lots of friendly new people. I think volunteering is simply invaluable and its the only thing I could really recomend and feel as though ive given my honest best in helping you.

Sorry for such a boring crapp reply! And I really hope you can move forward and learn to be confident in yourself despite the hardship you have been through etc. Remeber whats cant kill you, can only make you stronger! (that is quoted correctly, right?)

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Paul McKennas Instant confidence book is incredible.
    Trust.
    I strongly reccommend this.
    It's life changing and omg it's helped me alot!
    I can't stress how effective it is and it's inexpensive :]
    Goodluck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.