Turn on thread page Beta

Is there a big difference in these hairstyles would you say? watch

ReputationRep:
    Difference as in a girl could look good with one if them but look bad/not suit the other? Is one riskier than the other or are they more or less the same style?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I don't like either, the short spikey bit at the back it just weird, but if I had to pick the longer one definitely looks better.

ReputationRep:
    nah i wouldnt say there was a big difference, both are equally as **** as the other

ReputationRep:
    This should be in Hair Care and Hair Styles.

ReputationRep:
    They are as bad as each other, crap style.

ReputationRep:
    I dislike both. So I'll admit that it's difficult for me to look past that and imagine someone looking nice in either of them or decide if one is 'better'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *River)
    This should be in Hair Care and Hair Styles.
    i see the person never got warned :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The first one's ok. The second one's really butch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i see the person never got warned :rolleyes:
    If you have an issue with moderation, take it to AAM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    They are as bad as each other, crap style.
    well I have that style people say it looks nice:dontknow: Then again I had really sh**** long hair before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by repellent)
    Difference as in a girl could look good with one if them but look bad/not suit the other? Is one riskier than the other or are they more or less the same style?
    Erhm, i really wouldnt get my hair cut like that if i was you. You are going to look very 'lesbian like' i suggest you go for something like this:

http://blogs.citypages.com/pscholtes...20Scholtes.jpg
    or
    http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic....rw&size=normal

I would say that the hairstyles are similar but are cut in very different ways.

BTW where did you find those pictures?

ReputationRep:
    Ew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GurlGamer)
    Erhm, i really wouldnt get my hair cut like that if i was you. You are going to look very 'lesbian like' i suggest you go for something like this:

http://blogs.citypages.com/pscholtes...20Scholtes.jpg
    or
    http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic....rw&size=normal

I would say that the hairstyles are similar but are cut in very different ways.

BTW where did you find those pictures?
    and those aren't typically 'lesbian' haircuts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshyEls)
    and those aren't typically 'lesbian' haircuts?
    Yh, i would say they are abit 'lesbian' but they are a lot more nicer than the 2 haircuts in the original post. Having a 'lesbian' haircut only really becomes an issue if you have a problem with people judging you anyways =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GurlGamer)
    Yh, i would say they are abit 'lesbian' but they are a lot more nicer than the 2 haircuts in the original post. Having a 'lesbian' haircut only really becomes an issue if you have a problem with people judging you anyways =P
    I didn't mean to suggest that there is anything wrong with having a "lesbian" haircut. Those haircuts are preferable to the other ones despite being equally "lesbian", because the problem with the styles in the OP is that they are **** not that they look butch.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.