Turn on thread page Beta

Hi I am New and have a urgent medical question kinda embarrasing watch

ReputationRep:
    I was in the bathroom plucking with tweezers and I broke a hair you know the kind that just pisses you off. I went after the little guy with tweezers and cut my for-skin on and in my shaft close to the body about a inch up. Yes I was bleeding and it really scared me because I take Ibuprofen 800's and they tend to cause thinning of the blood. After a hand full of tissue paper I got a band aid and some antibiotic ointment and more tissue paper and made a square and added it to the band aid and bandaged myself. Now I feel a little odd and I feel some odd feelings in my scrotum tingling feelings. I feel faint, It may be from loosing some blood or seeing it I don't know. I'm not sure if I hit a vain in my penis or not right at this moment. This has never happened to me before and I appoligise if I have violated the terms and agreements to this website but I just wanted some feedback from educated person(s)
    Will I be okay you think?
    Should I go to the hospital?
    I hope this does not affect any sexual encounters. I'm just worried.
    I think I'm okay I was just scared at the time.
    Thank you for taking this seriously.
    -ND
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :eek: OP, tweesers?! For that?! If you've cleared it all up with antispectic and if you're no longer bleeding then you should be fine. It's very unlikely that you'll have severed a vain - that would have resulted in a *lot* of blood. Welcome to TSR, btw. I'll ask for this to be moved to the right forum for you.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I'm sorry for all of that and not being able to find the right room off the bat I was just very worried and trying to get whatever kind of help I could the fastest. I appreciate your courtesy and kind gesture.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, tweezers. OP was trying to masturbate IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that comment. I am trying to be serious. Thank you for your input I appreciate it. I'm not so worried that I have to hide my name. It really happened and no I was not enjoying myself though some times I have and I wouldn't be scared to say it if I was. If that really is any of your business anyways. Please keep it serious and leave the childish stuff out thanks.

ReputationRep:
    if your still worried in the morning call a doctor. it wont be embarassing they have seen way worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeL230)
    Lol, tweezers. OP was trying to masturbate IMO.
    LMAO!!! +Rep!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm okay I just worry that I may be bleeding inside. . . I'll check tomorrow. I hope this does not mess with my performance. I doubt it but it's not like I'm going to try anything for awhile because of the whole bleeding problem. You know what I mean. Thanks for the responses again I'm sorry to become a new member and come in with such a asinine issue. Thanks.
    -ND

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ballerinabetty)
    if your still worried in the morning call a doctor. it wont be embarassing they have seen way worse.
    :sexface: lol....

ReputationRep:
    See a doctor!

ReputationRep:
    you're definately the only person in the world that has done this, it's probably nothing

ReputationRep:
    no i have to say trapping the schlong in the zip is quite a painful experience imo

ReputationRep:
    I HAZ URGENT MEDIKAL PROBLEM!!!

I GOES TO GP TO GAIN PROFESSIONAL OPINION? NO!

I GOES ON TSR TO ASK TEENAGERS? YESH

ftr, your willy's going to fall off. the same thing happened to my brother's friend's uncle's half sister's nephew, and now he's a woman :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    My foreskin covers my penis' head when im erect, i can move it back but its uncomfortable is this normal? i can masturbate fine will sex be ok, is condom over foreskin a prob?

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    nobody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndangerous)
    I was in the bathroom plucking with tweezers and I broke a hair you know the kind that just pisses you off. I went after the little guy with tweezers and cut my for-skin on and in my shaft close to the body about a inch up. Yes I was bleeding and it really scared me because I take Ibuprofen 800's and they tend to cause thinning of the blood. After a hand full of tissue paper I got a band aid and some antibiotic ointment and more tissue paper and made a square and added it to the band aid and bandaged myself. Now I feel a little odd and I feel some odd feelings in my scrotum tingling feelings. I feel faint, It may be from loosing some blood or seeing it I don't know. I'm not sure if I hit a vain in my penis or not right at this moment. This has never happened to me before and I appoligise if I have violated the terms and agreements to this website but I just wanted some feedback from educated person(s)
    Will I be okay you think?
    Should I go to the hospital?
    I hope this does not affect any sexual encounters. I'm just worried.
    I think I'm okay I was just scared at the time.
    Thank you for taking this seriously.
    -ND
    Sounds like some type of internal bleeding, if it doesn't clear up soon, don't be afraid to get it checked up in hospital, these people see worse things, for example: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...from-pipe.html

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt you are faint from losing blood or that you're bleeding internally. How big is this cut?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    I HAZ URGENT MEDIKAL PROBLEM!!!

I GOES TO GP TO GAIN PROFESSIONAL OPINION? NO!

I GOES ON TSR TO ASK TEENAGERS? YESH

ftr, your willy's going to fall off. the same thing happened to my brother's friend's uncle's half sister's nephew, and now he's a woman :lolwut:
    ahahah your a legend :yes: ......+rep for that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.