Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need to get a submitted piece of work printed tomorrow and I'm not sure where my examination number is?

The only number I can find is an OSS number of 5 digits. Does anyone know where I find it or if this is the correct one?

Thanks so much.

ReputationRep:
    A bit more information would be helpful; why do you need to submit anything at this point in the admissions cycle, namely after it's all done?
    What kind of written work, what course, etc?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by AlexCash)
    I need to get a submitted piece of work printed tomorrow and I'm not sure where my examination number is?

The only number I can find is an OSS number of 5 digits. Does anyone know where I find it or if this is the correct one?

Thanks so much.
    Sign on to Student Self-Service and click the 'Academic and Assessment Information' link on the left-hand side. What you want is your candidate number, though, not your OSS number.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by elieshout)
    A bit more information would be helpful; why do you need to submit anything at this point in the admissions cycle, namely after it's all done?
    What kind of written work, what course, etc?
    Because thankfully not everyone using this forum is an applicant.:p:
    (He was talking about submitting an extended essay which will count towards his finals mark at the exam schools. Hence the reference to examination numbers.)

University open days

1. University of Oxford
    All undergraduate colleges and departments Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.