GSCE Maths CourseworkWatch
Suresh is comparing magazines and newspapers. He chooses a passage from one newspaper and one magazine. They each contain 100 words and he counts the lengths of all the words. Suresh then says that hte magazine has the shortest words.
* Write a hypothesis about hte length of wrds in newspapers and magazines.
* Design and cary out an investigation to test your hypothesis.
Any help would be grateful. Thanks
In order to do it, it would be best to analyse their web sites. That way you can automate it and save time. Write a program to
1) Download the web page
2) Strip out all html tags
3) Strip out all templates
4) Create an hash with the numbers 1-20
5) Loop through the article and increment each key value by one for each word length
6) Dump the results to a CVS spreadsheet, and graph them using a graph module.
7) Hand in.
8) Wash hands.