Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please Keep Annon.

I have recently moved to a new school and i feel i have settled down nicely.

I have gotton attention from most of the girls in the collage and have had my fare share of fun. However i have recently started liking this girl.

i feel im attracted to her and she reciprocates the feeling...we have gone as far as to say we are "going out". The downside is she hardly gets to come which is most likely due to family issues? (maybe strict parenting?) and that wouldn be a real problem i guess but she doesn't seem to come out during the social hours as in lunch breaks etc which is rather disheartning.

The "relationship" seems mostly online + phone based.
    Would it be wise to end it here or maybe carry on see what happens? we have talked about this issue vaguly but still no improvement?

ideas?

(Bumped as this took a while to approve)

ReputationRep:
    I say give it time. If both of you really like each other, then I'm sure you will find a way to work it out. Maybe try to get along with her parents so that they'll trust you.

(Original post by Mirose)
    I say give it time. If both of you really like each other, then I'm sure you will find a way to work it out. Maybe try to get along with her parents so that they'll trust you.
    I don't think that will work, her parents are real strict about bf's etc (from what ive heard). I think she may just be shy or what not? But if thats the case would you guys be bothered to be in a relationship with some who's shy etc...it will mean more work on my part e.g initiating convo's or constatntly askin to go out etc and if im going to be let down each time is there a point?

What do you think?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.