Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Singh)
    lol dude u know what stfu stands for. lisen i was simply angerd by peoples responses 'their lives arn't as worthy as mine' this is obviously immoral and did enrage me, and when I get angry i do admitingly say things which maybe i shouldn't. I have appoligised to her, but now u can understand why I said. yeah no hard feelings mate, each to their own opinions, i wont enforce anything on anyone, I will just say my point.
    I know what it means, however I don't swear. I understand your anger at the OP and other people who don't understand the value of human life. The comments made are shocking but what can we do? These people are stuck up and don't represent the true human morals that we share, it is unfortunate.

I agree no hard feelings, I was a bit too harsh in my first post so I'm sorry for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    I know what it means, however I don't swear. I understand your anger at the OP and other people who don't understand the value of human life. The comments made are shocking but what can we do? These people are stuck up and don't represent the true human morals that we share, it is unfortunate.

I agree no hard feelings, I was a bit too harsh in my first post so I'm sorry for that.
    Sorry for suggesting you swore.
    I know it is a sad fact.
    Np man, I was in a mood because I've been putting C3 revision off too, but got alot done today:thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    you forgot that life isnt a statistic and emotions actually mean something. The people in haiti dont want money so they can turn into a developed country, they need to it stop people dying. Not everyone who doesnt have money wants to kill themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Singh)
    exactly, everything given to them on a plate. lost all sense of human nature through materialistic things that they MUST aquire (iphones blackberries)
    If you have the money, great, spend it on what you want. But imagine just being in the situation of a child who has none of these must have items. he/she doesnt care, but now imagine the feeling of being all alone, and another human being is actually turning a blind eye to the help you seeking love/a little financial help for food. Its horrible what the world is
    LOL, yet you choose to do nothing about it - "you must be the change you wish to see in the world". Do something about it dickwad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGC)
    LOL, yet you choose to do nothing about it - "you must be the change you wish to see in the world". Do something about it dickwad.
    donted £500 ...DICKWAD

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.