Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

'If you're worried about your personal safety, make sure you tell a lot of people. The police are there for your protection if he gets harrass-y or anything.' - I don't think it's that bad I just wanted to check that it's not what people do nowadays, like I'm right to think it's creepy!
    'Hopefully he's just a 14-year old with a really weird idea of what courting is' - he's older than me
    'I don't think there's anything particularily odd about him adding you, people at school who see you around/nosy is pretty standard.' - except I don't know how he found out my name to add me, and he's never spoken to me in real life, I'd never even seen him.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.