Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Berlin vs Prague, for four 18 year olds Watch

ReputationRep:
    After with choosing the location and

ReputationRep:
    Pragueeee! The nightlife is AMAZING! The city is awesome, take a lunchtime cruise down the river if you do go, it'll really make you appreciate how beautiful the place is. (also, an all you can eat lunch was included on the one I went on -woot!) Oh wow, I love Prague!

ReputationRep:
    Amsterdam

ReputationRep:
    Amsterdam is also pretty amazing & kinda surreal! Probably even better for four 18 year old guys than it was for me too!

ReputationRep:
    i suppose it depends how much you like smoking bud and prostitutes but it is expensive you need about 200 pound a day if you want to go

ReputationRep:
    Prague - Chilled out, cheap beer, aesthetically appealing females, excellent night life.

If you are after the 'darkside', check out 'Big Sister' in Prague - as much free s*x (girls provided) as you wish for, as long as you agree to being filmed and broadcast live online!

ReputationRep:
    I hear the women in prague are like WHOA!!

ReputationRep:
    brugge its a fairytale country

ReputationRep:
    So the verdict is....? :cool:

By the way which city is cheaper in terms of accomodation, travel and eating/drinking? :o:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine Prague, but it's not as filthy cheap as it used to be.

Drink and accomodation are still inexpensive so I guess that would be the priorities sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Prague, incredibly beautiful place, and it should be cheaper than Berlin...but that's not to say it's cheap. Beer is nice. Good nightlife

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply

What's so special about the nightlife there?

Also, could you spend a week in a nice hotel there for under 600 pounds?

Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    Prague is just stunning to walk through, especially at night. Every other building sells booze too, it's incredible. Berlin is meant to be brilliant too, it's next on my list of Euro party places to visit.

ReputationRep:
    Prague is just stunning to walk through, especially at night. Every other building sells booze too, it's incredible. Berlin is meant to be brilliant too, it's next on my list of Euro party places to visit.

ReputationRep:
    Berlin!!! Most amazing city I've ever been to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.