Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is it that even though i hate my ex i still get angry at what she does? we dont even talk anymore, i only hear things from others, and what i read publically on facebook

(Bumped as this took a while to approve)

ReputationRep:
    Well don't talk about her with others and delete the facebook source, you'll soon forget and not be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    I get like that all the time
    Then wyou realise they were not very interesting, you stop caring so you stop feeling anger - just feel nothing!

ReputationRep:
    It's your problem, not hers.

I'm the same, just gotta deal with it. Like Irrelevance said, it's your problem not hers.

Thanks for the replies guys!! I dont talk to her anymore or about her, well only to make fun of the fact i actually went there.. but in a way im kinda jealous, when we split up she got with 5 people in as many weeks, and i still havent managed to, and this was over a year ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why is it that even though i hate my ex i still get angry at what she does? we dont even talk anymore, i only hear things from others, and what i read publically on facebook
    What is specifically making you angry that she does?

The fact that when we were together she was nice and now she is ****, and people have started judging me on it because i went out with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the replies guys!! I dont talk to her anymore or about her, well only to make fun of the fact i actually went there.. but in a way im kinda jealous, when we split up she got with 5 people in as many weeks, and i still havent managed to, and this was over a year ago
    Don't be put down by that mate, it's EASY for girls to pull.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you just miss the person she used to be.. + it hurts to see what she has become.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueGinger♥)
    Maybe you just miss the person she used to be.. + it hurts to see what she has become.
    The best answer so far tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    The best answer so far tbh.
    Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're angry at your ex cos she can spell angry and you can't? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubs_ski)
    Maybe you're angry at your ex cos she can spell angry and you can't? :rolleyes:
    Typos are common, genius :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Typos are common, genius :rolleyes:
    it's amazing how some people can tell i'm a genius even over the internet

ReputationRep:
    it's amazing how some people can tell i'm a genius even over the internet
    Your so called intelligence obviously does not have the ability to pick up on sarcasm, m'dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Your so called intelligence obviously does not have the ability to pick up on sarcasm, m'dear.
    Seems like we have the same problem :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Seems like we have the same problem :yep:
    lol, owned.

..and I am the opposite. I SHOULD hate and be mad at my ex and I probably am..o.o...but I don't express it to him at all ...infact Im more like a crying shoulder to him right now. wth. wth.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.