Turn on thread page Beta

Anrgy at the Ex watch

Announcements

Why is it that even though i hate my ex i still get angry at what she does? we dont even talk anymore, i only hear things from others, and what i read publically on facebook

(Bumped as this took a while to approve)

ReputationRep:
    Well don't talk about her with others and delete the facebook source, you'll soon forget and not be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    I get like that all the time
    Then wyou realise they were not very interesting, you stop caring so you stop feeling anger - just feel nothing!

ReputationRep:
    It's your problem, not hers.

I'm the same, just gotta deal with it. Like Irrelevance said, it's your problem not hers.

Thanks for the replies guys!! I dont talk to her anymore or about her, well only to make fun of the fact i actually went there.. but in a way im kinda jealous, when we split up she got with 5 people in as many weeks, and i still havent managed to, and this was over a year ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why is it that even though i hate my ex i still get angry at what she does? we dont even talk anymore, i only hear things from others, and what i read publically on facebook
    What is specifically making you angry that she does?

The fact that when we were together she was nice and now she is ****, and people have started judging me on it because i went out with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the replies guys!! I dont talk to her anymore or about her, well only to make fun of the fact i actually went there.. but in a way im kinda jealous, when we split up she got with 5 people in as many weeks, and i still havent managed to, and this was over a year ago
    Don't be put down by that mate, it's EASY for girls to pull.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you just miss the person she used to be.. + it hurts to see what she has become.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueGinger♥)
    Maybe you just miss the person she used to be.. + it hurts to see what she has become.
    The best answer so far tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    The best answer so far tbh.
    Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're angry at your ex cos she can spell angry and you can't? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubs_ski)
    Maybe you're angry at your ex cos she can spell angry and you can't? :rolleyes:
    Typos are common, genius :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Typos are common, genius :rolleyes:
    it's amazing how some people can tell i'm a genius even over the internet

ReputationRep:
    it's amazing how some people can tell i'm a genius even over the internet
    Your so called intelligence obviously does not have the ability to pick up on sarcasm, m'dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Your so called intelligence obviously does not have the ability to pick up on sarcasm, m'dear.
    Seems like we have the same problem :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Seems like we have the same problem :yep:
    lol, owned.

..and I am the opposite. I SHOULD hate and be mad at my ex and I probably am..o.o...but I don't express it to him at all ...infact Im more like a crying shoulder to him right now. wth. wth.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.