Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i am uncircumcised, however when i get an erection my foreskin stays over my penis and covers everything so you cant see the head, i have no problems in masturbating or getin oral sex as the foreskin moves back and forward (still covering the head), but people always say pull your foreskin back before puting a condom on, i am a virgin and can pull my foreskin back behind the head but its not comfortable at all and makes me lose my erection alot of the time, my girlfriend thinks its gonna hurt me when we have sex so wants me to go check it out but what i meant to do go to the doctors **** to get an erection to show him/her what i mean lol is it normal to have a long foreskin covering the head of the penis
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes, there are plenty of men with foreskins that do not retract when erect. It being 'not comfortable at all' when you pull it (presumably gently) back isn't helping, so it's worth getting it checked out.

You are unlikely to be expected to get an erection there

I suspect it will be a case of some stretching exercises.

ReputationRep:
    couldnt u get half-circumsized so there is less? that might not be possible or make sense... just an idea haha

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but a tight foreskin is not an uncommon problem. Talk to your doctor, he will either suggest pulling it back more and more to stretch, say whilst in the bath, or surgical circumcision

ReputationRep:
    it didnt use to go back at all and i have been streching it for like a year now and now it does easily go back but its just more comfy when its over the head the only time it gets really uncomfortable is when i do pul it back say when my gf is giving me oral and she pulls it back further by accident while shes using her hands then it hurts a tiny but and isnt compfortable, also i always always always get st least a semi when i get my penis out infront of any one so dont want to see the doctor incase they ask to see it and i get an erection :s

ReputationRep:
    My advice is to have a bath once or twice a week and use it as an opportunity for stretching the foreskin, maybe using some sort of lubricant if it's difficult or very uncomfortable. In most cases it will become more comfortable eventually and the problem is a case of the foreskin not having been stretched enough in the past.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Doctors see more penises than anyone outside the sex industry. Don't worry about it. If you did get one, it'd just provide a demonstration of what you're talking about.

I have something similar, when I get an erection I can just see the end of the head but the foreskin still covers some of it. Can pull it back, it just hurts. As for the sex thing, it isnt really an issue. Lots of foreplay (on both sides) and some lube will sort it, go slow to start with but once your fully 'in' then its fine and if you swap positions it doesnt go tight again...

ReputationRep:
    Haha you have to get an erection so your doctor can examine it??
    Make sure it is a female doctor- you can knock her out and rape her silly. If that doesn't give you an erection then you are a fag.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno if its normal, does any1 wanna webcam and like compare im really worried and dont wanna see a doc, pm me if any1 wants 2

ReputationRep:
    haha, nice try

ReputationRep:
    ok i am really worried now, i dont think its phimosis, because i can pull it back its just its soo much more comfy when i dont i have been ******* for years without pulling it back but am just worried about having sex now me and my gf are talking about doing it, and can i put the condom over my foreskin or is this wrong

If it's worrying you then stop asking the same question on here - which has been asked hundreds of times before - and go and see your doctor.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.