Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)
    The best chocolate ever was the lindt things, lindor or something, they were sooo nice:sogood:

My mum says we can only afford them once a year though:p: So normally, kit kat chunky or boost!
    I agree, Lindor are the best . I had a box of them at Christmas, and no one else was allowed any at all, lol.

As for normal chocolate, well I cant choose as I love it all. Wispa Gold though, I find are far too sweet and give me toothache.

ReputationRep:
    Maltesers or Snickers. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I love them! I cant stop eating them!!

ReputationRep:
    Aero, Kit kat chunky...mmmm
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AdviceSeeker09)
    reisen chocolates

or if all else fails, a choc dip!
    They ripped my teeth out as a child. The thought of eating them now goes through me.

I do adore Milky Way Crispy Rolls though. Can't seem to get them around here though

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe...I forgot Lindt chocolates. Everytime my boyfriend comes up to see me [every week] he brings me a big box of them .. and I can't say no to them because they just... are so nice! So to compensate... I'm off to the gym in an hour !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    They ripped my teeth out as a child. The thought of eating them now goes through me.

I do adore Milky Way Crispy Rolls though. Can't seem to get them around here though
    These :love:

ReputationRep:
    Standard kit-kat...

No in all seriousness my favourite chocolates of all time are Wispa gold, galaxy caramel, kinder bueno, munchies, flake, flipz pretzels!

ReputationRep:
    Wispa gold?

I got 4 for a quid at my local blockbuster!

Killed them all in one day :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Double Deckers, they're a sizeable treat, unlike Mars bars which keep getting smaller.

Oh and Thorntons Veinnese truffle bars. :sogood:

Damn, and all I have in are bruised bananas.

ReputationRep:
    I like them but I think the original ones are better.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.