Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lady Gaga and her everchanging face DX watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't appreciate her music, or follow her as an artist what so ever, (oo, burn) but it has recently occured to me that she looks completely different everytime she crops up on tv or the interwebz.

So, yeah I goggled it, and people said it was due to weight loss. But I have a theory its some kind of secret government ploy to make us all so shallow and dazzled that we wont notice, or cloning or something extreme like that, ooohhh yeah aha. Thats why she wears such odd items!, so we don't notice that she has a different nose everytime she gets 'snapped'!! :cool:

Anyhow, I gathered some photos (I apprear to have too much time on my hands, but this is 'revision' honest) take a look if you are as bored and unenthusiastic as me aha, tell me what you think. :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show

Edit: No I'm not being serious, course its not a conspiracy. I'm not that dim, christ. I was just curious as to whether anybody could explain why she rarely looked similar, which they have, I overlooked the powers of photoshop and asthetics. There/

ReputationRep:
    They all have penises.

ReputationRep:
    Those all look like the same person to me.

I prefer this insane Andrew W.K. conspiracy anyway:
    http://whoisandrewwk.webs.com/

ReputationRep:
    its a conspiracy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :no:

ReputationRep:
    oh. aha.

still no?
    There is just something ><
    It really bugs me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april_happy)
    oh. aha.

still no?
    It really bugs me!
    Nope, i've been on her tour bus, definitely one person.

Lady Gaga likes to think of her outfits as art, since when did art mean anything that looks stupid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    Lady Gaga likes to think of her outfits as art, since when did art mean anything that looks stupid?
    Ahh come on, it's not like she's claiming she's Picasso or some ****. She's just another in a long line of pop musicians getting all theatrical with their performances and images. David Bowie, Madonna, Bjork, etc.

ReputationRep:
    :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    The early 1960s. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    It's called photoshop; effects may vary.

Anyway are you serious? Clearly the same person, just look at the nose. Same one in every picture, it has a bump in the middle. I don't know why I use noses to identify people, but in this case I think it works. :holmes:
    You are too suspicious. I'm pretty sure the media's not trying to pull a fast one on us here. She's attention-seeking, that's why she dresses stupid. Nothing complicated about her(/him?).

(Original post by generic hybrid)
    Ahh come on, it's not like she's claiming she's Picasso or some ****. She's just another in a long line of pop musicians getting all theatrical with their performances and images. David Bowie, Madonna, Bjork, etc.
    She said it, not me. :confused:

(Original post by L i b)
    The early 1960s. :fyi:
    Stupid swinging sixties huh!

I hate it when people look different in every picture. But I can't hate on Lady Gaga. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april_happy)
    oh. aha.

still no?
    It really bugs me!
    THAT NOSE!

ReputationRep:
    duh! she's bluffin with her muffin!

ReputationRep:
    OP: immense beauty, tiny intellect.
    LG: meh.

ReputationRep:
    He is definitely just 1 person.

ReputationRep:
    Lady Gaga isn't even, in fact, a person at all.

She's a cyborg prototype created by intelligent life on Neptune, sent here for reasons our tiny human minds can't comprehend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.