Turn on thread page Beta

Lady Gaga and her everchanging face DX watch

ReputationRep:
    it's call CHANGE...or plastic surgery.....or PROGRESSION...seriously, don't be stupid....

but yeah she is a .....unique kind of person

also CAMERA WORK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    Those all look like the same person to me.

I prefer this insane Andrew W.K. conspiracy anyway:
    http://whoisandrewwk.webs.com/
    I was just gonna post that.

Coincidently Andrew WK posted a statement last week finally putting an end to the Steev Mike nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    That's a deep theory. Never even thought of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    it's call CHANGE...or plastic surgery.....or PROGRESSION...seriously, don't be stupid....

but yeah she is a .....unique kind of person

also CAMERA WORK.

I wasn't being serious about the whole conspiracy theory thing.
    What I was simply trying to achieve was why she always looks slighty different, anyway I think next time I will think again before amusing myself via the TSR population.

ReputationRep:
    No. Although I do think you're pretty retarded.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. Same nose. It's all just photoshop and cunning makeup - you can totally change a face with different makeup and photoshop, and not necessarily even when used together.

ReputationRep:
    I think her music is really good, but she's a complete freak. Her performances are like a mediocre attempt of a horror movie, all in the hope of being original and unique. She's quite weird, in interviews she gives lame answers and just comes across as dumb as a door knob.

She's probably the worst looking artist in music right now too, I really dislike her as a personality...but I guess it's irrelevant as long as the music is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayleyboop(:)
    It's called photoshop; effects may vary.

Anyway are you serious? Clearly the same person, just look at the nose. Same one in every picture, it has a bump in the middle. I don't know why I use noses to identify people, but in this case I think it works. :holmes:
    You are too suspicious. I'm pretty sure the media's not trying to pull a fast one on us here. She's attention-seeking, that's why she dresses stupid. Nothing complicated about her(/him?).

Hmm, yeah I am forced to conclude it must just be photoshop :yes:

And no, i'm not serious :facepalm:. I just wanted someone to be creative and come up with something more realistic and amusing. But meh, never mind =)

Also, that her him thing made me chuckle, oh the irony.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    No. Although I do think you're pretty retarded.
    Oh gee thanks.
    Doesn't anybody have any sense of humour these days :facepalm:?!

ReputationRep:
    Make-up can do amazing things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rananagirl)
    Lady Gaga isn't even, in fact, a person at all.

She's a cyborg prototype created by intelligent life on Neptune, sent here for reasons our tiny human minds can't comprehend.
    Rananagirl theory FTW!

ReputationRep:
    It's due to weight loss, ageing and different hairstyles. :rolleyes: How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Its her job to reinvent herself time after time and convey different styles and imagery. Its all visual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumorousGent.)
    OP: immense beauty, tiny intellect.
    LG: meh.
    Maybe you would do me the courtesy of reading the post, just this once, before insulting my intellect?

I am actually a little stunned as to how narrow minded and literal you people are. Gosh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april_happy)
    Oh gee thanks.
    Doesn't anybody have any sense of humour these days :facepalm:?!
    The Lady Gaga jokes just arent funny anymore:no:.

Im running on stage in Feb when I see her and collecting evidence to disprove everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undiscovery)
    It's due to weight loss, ageing and different hairstyles. :rolleyes: How old are you?
    15. Irrelevant.
    I was simply making an inquest in the hopes of finding some equally if not more amusing evaluations of Lady Gaga at a time of complete boredom. Again, why so literal! (I did mean literal, not liberal, oops.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    The Lady Gaga jokes just arent funny anymore:no:.

Im running on stage in Feb when I see her and collecting evidence to disprove everything.
    It wasn't particularly a joke, just, what I thought to be an interesting topic of conversation. I've failed, miserably!
    However, have fun at her concert, I expect she puts on a good show (=

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're right. She never looks the same twice. I think it's just the piles of makeup and funny outfits - like in her Bad Romance she looks really different in different scenes, like different face structure, but its really just makeup.

ReputationRep:
    In some of her videos she looks hot but in others plus on X-Factor she was MINGING :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april_happy)
    It wasn't particularly a joke, just, what I thought to be an interesting topic of conversation. I've failed, miserably!
    However, have fun at her concert, I expect she puts on a good show (=
    Lol ok, I must admit she does look slightly different in nearly each of those photos but I think thats just down to makeup, hair cuts etc.
    & thanks , Im sure it'll be amazing lol:p:. I'll report back to TSR with all the evidence Ive collected haha.

Edit: Where in the SW are you from?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.