Turn on thread page Beta

Nick Griffin on Haiti watch

• View Poll Results: Should UK give aid to Haiti or not?
    Yes
    79.38%
    No
    20.62%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)
    I'm English :sexface:.

There we go :sexface:

I come out with sweeping statements?

Saying someone does that and then not giving examples is in itself a sweeping statement no? :rolleyes:
    hahahahaha
    thats proof alright!

I was obviously referring to what you had said in the quoted post you retard

ReputationRep:
    I think people in Haiti need aid more than we need grit e_e

ReputationRep:
    It's called principle, next time learn to understand someones post and not fail at trying to manipulate there wording :yes:.
    What is called principle? You still have not answered my point whatsoever. You are wrong Rucklo. Sorry mate.

P.S. its "their" not "there" when referring to someone personally.

(Original post by Fynch101)
    hahahahaha
    thats proof alright!

I was obviously referring to what you had said in the quoted post you retard
    You still don't see what i'm doing :rolleyes:.

What is called principle? You still have not answered my point whatsoever. You are wrong Rucklo. Sorry mate.

P.S. its "their" not "there" when referring to someone personally.
    Its the principle that if your giving to one you should give to both, which are we are not going as we are giving to one.

You ok now I have spelt it out for you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    For god's sakes just tell us what you're doing then.

You two have been at each other's throats for AGES now. If we removed all your posts, this whole thread would shrink down to about 4 pages. Please just give it up.

Someone should really close this thread now. Erm, mods?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Yes I'm sure the 10 people who died here need that aid more than the 100,000 dead in Haiti.

******* moron
    Not that I agree with Griffin, but exactly what kind of aid does a dead person need? :lol:

Yes I do
    nothing
    It's called how to be Fynch101 by being an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I have though, your a compulsive liar, we have already found this out :yes:.

No I am not actually, try again :yes:.

And I do, I know quite amazing it's double yours right?
    You have an IQ of 132?

L-O-L

(Original post by Bishamon)
    You have an IQ of 132?

L-O-L
    Yes.. your point?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.. your point?
    I've stopped commenting on this thread and have looked at the way you engage in "debates" with posters. You display the tactics common in primary and lower secondary school playgrounds and in many cases you fail to actually provide any actual conjecture in your "arguments". Its rather depressing actually. I have seen and conversed with those of plus 130 IQs, I just find it very hard to believe you're one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Its the principle that if your giving to one you should give to both, which are we are not going as we are giving to one.

You ok now I have spelt it out for you?
    No, because we are giving plenty to our own, via the NHS. So you are quite simply wrong. Just like when you thought the JSA is only available for 3 months. Just like when you didn't realise Gamma rays are a form of light.

What flaws exactly? I see none frankly.

So you get JSA for 3 months I believe? Which after you are then left pretty much for which you have gained no long term benefit.
    Is that okay?

I've stopped commenting on this thread and have looked at the way you engage in "debates" with posters. You display the tactics common in primary and lower secondary school playgrounds and in many cases you fail to actually provide any actual conjecture in your "arguments". Its rather depressing actually. I have seen and conversed with those of plus 130 IQs, I just find it very hard to believe you're one of them.
    You should know what i'm doing now, I have done it enough to you :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliantly put. Is that clear enough for you Rucklo?

No, because we are giving plenty to our own, via the NHS. So you are quite simply wrong. Just like when you thought the JSA is only available for 3 months. Just like when you didn't realise Gamma rays are a form of light.

Is that okay?
    No, I have talked to Aeolus through PM about JSA.

Dunno what your first point is about because i'm on the reply page and i'm not going back to look.

And no, you thought brightness was a word used for all light, which it is not.

So now we have that all sorted you can come up with an original argument yeah?

Brilliantly put. Is that clear enough for you Rucklo?
    Is what clear enough exactly?

Be specific boy.

ReputationRep:
    You should know what i'm doing now, I have done it enough to you :rolleyes:.
    What, Trolling? You see that's the problem, when people's "arguments" fall to **** they simply come out with the "oh but I was trolling you angle", weaksauce my friend. Trolling is merely making up for a lack of ability to provide adequate contribution to a mature and thoughtful discussion. Yeah this may be the internet and all but the saddest aspect of trolling is the fact that it only makes the "troller" appear more idiotic.

ReputationRep:
    What? Go outside now with just your clothes and you try sleeping and living with no money and comeback and tell me they don't need it.

Yes 6 million would do a hell of a lot.
    Yes, 6 million worth of drugs.

What? Trolling. You see that the problem, when people's "arguments" fall to **** they simply come out with the "oh but I was trolling you angle", weaksauce my friend. Trolling is merely making up for a lack of ability to provide adequate contribution to a mature and thoughtful discussion. Yeah this may be the internet and all but the saddest aspect of trolling is the fact that it only makes the "troller" appear more idiotic.
    Look at the quality of my responses to people like Aeolus, Howard etc..

Who put up decent and logical answers.

And then compare to my replies to this guy.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.