Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

Hi guyz!

I was just away, in ppl's rooms and ovenating a pizza and whatnot :ahee:

so what's hannenin'?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    C3.
    I thought I did alright but I made silly mistakes which is annoying because I know I can do it, this paper just scrambled my brain.
    I mean I diffrentiated x as x ffs.
    :facepalm:
    :sad:
    Don't worry about it. Silly mistakes can only lose you so many marks. And they do the ECF thing as well, and method marks so it's not all bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Hi guyz!

I was just away, in ppl's rooms and ovenating a pizza and whatnot :ahee:

so what's hannenin'?!
    wagwan. jus torquing innit though (Y)

(Original post by Smeh)
    C3.
    I thought I did alright but I made silly mistakes which is annoying because I know I can do it, this paper just scrambled my brain.
    I mean I diffrentiated x as x ffs.
    :facepalm:
    :jumphug:

Are you on EdExcel?

Aparently June C3 was easy, and this was hard, so the trend will hopefully continue if you can/need to retake (although I know you've firmed Imperial :s:)

(Original post by Loz17)

Are you on EdExcel?

Aparently June C3 was easy, and this was hard, so the trend will hopefully continue if you can/need to retake (although I know you've firmed Imperial :s:)
    Yeah C3 focked me over a little bit. I thought I'd get 95.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)

Are you on EdExcel?

Yeah i'm on edexhell. June 09 was lovely . I'm just praying for low grade boundaries and error carried forward marks .
    If not I'll just own it this summer along with C4.
    My offer didn't state no retakes so I should be alright...I'll just be very nervous on August 18th.
    How's chemistry going?

(Original post by + polarity -)
    Yeah C3 focked me over a little bit. I thought I'd get 95.
    Highest I've ever got in C3 is 23 :rofl: so I have no idea what I'm gonna get when I do it in June. I want an A ideally. Teachings done for it and I have months to practise (and I actually will practise it)

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

Why are you stalking my facebook?

That's my sister's friend :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    :sad:
    Don't worry about it. Silly mistakes can only lose you so many marks. And they do the ECF thing as well, and method marks so it's not all bad.
    Yeah my fingers are crossed.
    On the plus side my chem retake today was pretty good.
    It's amazing how much of a difference actually revising makes...

(Original post by Smeh)
    Yeah i'm on edexhell. June 09 was lovely . I'm just praying for low grade boundaries and error carried forward marks .
    If not I'll just own it this summer along with C4.
    My offer didn't state no retakes so I should be alright...I'll just be very nervous on August 18th.
    How's chemistry going?
    Is it 18th Aug? **** me thats late (but earlier than last year I guess)
    :rofl: @ EdExhell

You should be ok then. I know for maths you can't have retakes but I dunno about other courses. I'm hoping summer one is gonna be nice so I can own it too (I'd like to arse-rape a maths paper for once)

Just wait and see anyway, you might suprise yourself

Chemistrys ok, I'm not that confident in it tbh. I got 1 mark from an A on the last paper I did but I don't know as the rest the highest has been a C. I'm struggling with revision atm :sad: What about you?

ReputationRep:
    hihihihi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Is it 18th Aug? **** me thats late (but earlier than last year I guess)
    :rofl: @ EdExhell

You should be ok then. I know for maths you can't have retakes but I dunno about other courses. I'm hoping summer one is gonna be nice so I can own it too (I'd like to arse-rape a maths paper for once)

Just wait and see anyway, you might suprise yourself

Chemistrys ok, I'm not that confident in it tbh. I got 1 mark from an A on the last paper I did but I don't know as the rest the highest has been a C. I'm struggling with revision atm :sad: What about you?
    It's actually August 19th but i'm always more nervous about these things the day before.
    Woo one mark off an A! At least you know you're improving . I've been so focused on my resit revision my CHEM4 revision has been limited to a little read of my revision guide before I go to bed...and it's in 6 days.
    I think i might pull a sickie on saturday and not go to work because tbh that's a day of revision I can't waste.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ha, well done.

Hi again. :starwars:

(Original post by Smeh)
    It's actually August 19th but i'm always more nervous about these things the day before.
    Woo one mark off an A! At least you know you're improving . I've been so focused on my resit revision my CHEM4 revision has been limited to a little read of my revision guide before I go to bed...and it's in 6 days.
    I think i might pull a sickie on saturday and not go to work because tbh that's a day of revision I can't waste.
    Thats a good idea. I am tempted not to go to my psychology lesson on tuesday evening (my teachers already said he doesn't mind me not going so I can revise bless him) and then catch up on thursday when I have time (all lesson material are put online anyway)

I think you should really get down with it now, chemostry isn;t an easy subject at all :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey people.
    Remind me never to help anyone on the maths forum again.
    I just spent 15 minutes writing this:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1159595
    :sigh: I have so many more things to do.

(Original post by Loz17)
    I think you should really get down with it now, chemostry isn;t an easy subject at all :sad:
    Trusay! Chemistry was really hard for me. :sad:

(Original post by maxfire)
    Hey people.
    Remind me never to help anyone on the maths forum again.
    I just spent 15 minutes writing this:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1159595
    :sigh: I have so many more things to do.
    Never again. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    :lolwut:

Why are you stalking my facebook?

That's my sister's friend :afraid:
    Oops, sorry :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Yeah my fingers are crossed.
    On the plus side my chem retake today was pretty good.
    It's amazing how much of a difference actually revising makes...
    Bwaha. Yeah, that thing...revision. It does help doesn't it. A bit.
    Well done with chemistry.
    How come you retook it. Didn't you get an A?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.