Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

:rofl:

Nice

First video of the day, possibly the last. :ahee:

They make me lol.

I should plan my work for today. :shifty:

I quite like CSS' basslines; I can actually play them. Rush is impossible. Actually impossible. Geddy Lee is a genius.

:awesome:

Yea I best get a move on and do some work, especially seeing as I need to go out at 4 :yep: :woo: :jive:

I just make myself feel sick too :sad:

I'll possibly be back every now and then though, But I'm gonna turn the laptop off so I can concentrate a little better (since my conentration is terrible atm anyway)

How? Why? :console:

I'm not sure whether to concentrate on reading or do some problem sheets, or generic maths questions...

[insert weighing up smiley]

I suffer from moderate depression + anxiety :sadnod: and it is one of the symptoms.

Oh, :erm:

So revision has been really difficult last few weeks as its got worse and aorse :erm:

(Original post by Loz17)
    So revision has been really difficult last few weeks as its got worse and aorse :erm:
    yeah I hate it when things get aorse :sigh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: again. hope you get some good revision down you :ahee:

(Original post by + polarity -)
    yeah I hate it when things get aorse :sigh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: again. hope you get some good revision down you :ahee:
    :rofl2:

Thank you :lovehug:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU some legend negged me and didn't leave their name! :mad2:

Apparently I'm just an annoying guy. I'm begging it's HumorousGent so when I neg him it will be even sweeter. His power was 13.

******* coward!

Apparently I'm just an annoying guy. I'm begging it's HumorousGent so when I neg him it will be even sweeter. His power was 13.

******* coward!
    Wasn't Gents power 14? Unless hes been negged and lost some points?

ReputationRep:

******* coward!
    :console:

Yeah it was 14. But it's possible jenni already negged him so he lost power? :beard:

Good afternoon. :hat2:

Can mods see who negged who? Maybe JR could help. :ahee:

I think they can seeing as they can remove rep (I think its supermods and admin only though)

ReputationRep:
    good afternoon to you both

:hi: Violet :jumphug:

I guess if I'm gonna get any work done I'd better turn the laptop off now. I've written out what I need to now so tis all good.

:wavey:

(Original post by Loz17)
    I think they can seeing as they can remove rep (I think its supermods and admin only though)
    Oh. :emo:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.