Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV Watch

ReputationRep:
    New page :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it :whip:

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to get my saved messages off my phone :erm: it doesn't seem to be happening though :cry:

ReputationRep:
    :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::

I GOT THEM

I AM FRICKIN AWESOME

woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm now trying to delete 3000 messages though, so my computer is slooooooow.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of getting all my texts off my phone. Then I thought **** it, I'll just keep some old ones to look back on :proud:

Avoiding the swear filter was so tempting there :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Off to my tutorial :ahee:

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Rejected :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :console:

Well that was boring. Matlab :rant:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    I'd forgotten how nice my phone was when new :love:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

Get the x bar and move it over to the other side and look at the z and move the division so it's a times then times everything on the right and then flip it upside-down and then take the x back and times it by what you got then square-route everything on the left...

ReputationRep:
    Hi Smeh :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    :lolwut:

Get the x bar and move it over to the other side and look at the z and move the division so it's a times then times everything on the right and then flip it upside-down and then take the x back and times it by what you got then square-route everything on the left...
    Standard deviation?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Pheonixx)
    Everyone is getting banned, I'm starting to think there is some sort of conspiracy :holmes: Your sig is so very very true. Ha I was an admin on a massive forum like this when I went to a rough/chav infested school and therefore wasn't popular. Everything changed at 6th form and I avoided forums for 4 years, I've come back to it over the last few weeks due to working lots (third year exams and stuff) and therefore not going out much.
    avoided forums for four years? I so don't believe you

ReputationRep:
    Fruity water :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    Standard deviation?
    :sadnod:

That or something else that causes me to deviate from the standard norm of brain functioning that is the mean average for about 93% of the population so renders me statistically insane. :eyeball:

I think it's the lecturer tbh. She flies though it all with an infuriating smile on her frog-like face.

ReputationRep:
    :wtf:

I need to find some food

:dice: hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

ReputationRep:
    Ali using the same jokes twice, once on TSR, once on Facebook. :naughty:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.