Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :jumphug:

I told you, put it in a box and say its all your books for your next module :mmm:
    She checks these things because she would have done the same if she were me.

Where do you think I get my sneakiness from? :sexface:

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    She checks these things because she would have done the same if she were me.

Where do you think I get my sneakiness from? :sexface:
    :rofl:

Point taken

ReputationRep:
    OK guys, I'm spending the day with Jon, so prob won't be back until he's gone, maybe 8ish.

Byeee :sexface:

Also, Loz :coma:

:wavey: Have a good day (so jeleous :sad:)

Jenni :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Burnt ma tongue.

AND ALI :coma: :rant: :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I am just a bit pissed off right now :mad:

Make that VERY pissed off :mad2:
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    This lip gloss tastes like heaven. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Tired. Pissed off.
    Hate today :mad2:
    I wish I could have gone home! Damn trains. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I honestly texted when I saw the messages.

As soon as I found the group I texted you twice.
    You asked 'Where are you' I said 'Centrre of ground floor'

Then you asked 'Where the **** are you' to which I replied 'Still go the middle of the 3 pillars'.

Then you probably decided to leave, got signal and got all my texts
    We should have stayed as a group cos I found them (and obvs I didn't return)

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone so angry about?

ReputationRep:
    Why hasn't my loan come in yet :cry:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...153265&page=21

And page 22.

I'm well in for a beatin'

ReputationRep:
    It'll probably come through tomorrow. Most of my friends got theirs last Sunday, but I got it on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Why hasn't my loan come in yet :cry:
    :iiam:

Have you checked on direct.gov student finance to see if it has been sent??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...153265&page=21

And page 22.

I'm well in for a beatin'
    Ouch, makes sense now.

And no, not checked to see if it's sent. I suppose I'd need some details of some sort?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    It'll probably come through tomorrow. Most of my friends got theirs last Sunday, but I got it on Monday.
    Did it come in time for you to go back to uni?

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, this is a rough story of what happened last night:
    Preamble: I have a ticket for the SU event Skool Dayz but people in my corridor can't go for various reasons, explained earlier in this thread. I asked sil3nt if he was going, he said yes and also had a ticket. Then he posts this and goes offline for an hour, before texting again at around 8.45pm inviting me over to his block. I then reply saying that 'you don't have anyone to go with either' and he then said 'No. Just come over '. I then arrive at about 9pm where I find that his hallmates C, C and M all don't have tickets and he lied :hmmm: We visit the kitchen and we turn on the TV, then turn it off again. At 21:07 I have a receipt for a 4-pack of Carlsberg, which we got from Costcutter and then we go back to sil3nt's accom where we watch price-drop.tv for 3 minutes and then snooker. Head to M's room where we watch 'Look Around You: Maths', discuss accommodation after I got a text from T to accept my one and find that M has 5 laptops :confused: and that Curry's are not helpful. M replaces his RAM on this new laptop and takes apart another one, I discuss my current problems with my laptops and start on the second can of Carlsberg. It's getting close to 10pm when the event opens so we head off and get to the SU. Within 5 minutes of getting there we are told we're not allowed to bring drinks in and are told to GTFO. We hand the guy the drinks :mmm: and walk off. I probably had half of the second can and sil3nt had 3/4 (about). We then get more drinks (JD+Coke for me and 2 pints of beer for sil3nt, in glasses). We then play two games of pool - first one sil3nt totally thrashed me - I didn't pot a ball at all until the final one . Second game I won because sil3nt knocked the 8-ball off the table (it was the last ball for both of us). Then we started thinking about going into the Copper Rooms, but you're not allowed to bring glasses in and sil3nt had well over 1 and a half pints left (I finished my JD and coke) so we spent 5 minutes drinking some (but at this point I'm getting sick of beer). We then head in after leaving about 1/2 a pint left and then we get more drinks (another JD and coke for me and 2 Buds for sil3nt) and then I start walking around looking for people who I know. After a while sil3nt gets sick of this and stands in the corner. There's a group in front of us that sil3nt knows but he said not yet. Then I say I want to move around as it's more effective that way as you pass more people rather than standing in the corner. So I leave. After one tour of the club I return and find sil3nt in the group and then I go around again, return and find sil3nt in the corner :confused: I say that if I find people I'll text him and leave again. I soon find the group I was looking for (TY Westwood ) and immediately text sil3nt. A while later he texts again and I return the texts but I don't see him. After 58 photos (less than Friday ) it's over I go home and then receive 2 more texts saying that sil3nt has left and then ranting about how I only just sent him my location (which wasn't true but unfortunate as we're both on the same network and didn't get any signal in there). I reply and he doesn't so I assume he's gone to sleep or something so I don't follow up the last text I received from him. I then go on TSR and make the posts on page 21 and 22 of this thread before going to bed.

ReputationRep:
    This lip gloss tastes like heaven. :mmm:
    I can't take your word for it :perv:

ReputationRep:
    You wanted a full story :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Did it come in time for you to go back to uni?
    :yep: I started uni on Monday (moved back in on Sunday).
    You're officially starting again tomorrow, right? So it should come through by tomorrow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.