Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

ReputationRep:
    Thanks dichr0ic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    **** yes.

Revision time now. Ciao.
    food time

my plan is to do a bit more maths questions when i come back
    then read some other topic after that

does it sound good?

Good luck Max (if your not back)

ReputationRep:
    Ciao Max

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

and if I'm not back later, Good luck in physics tomorrow Smeh!

I am about to do the unthinkable. I am going to turn off the laptop as I am bored

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    We all like Metal, isn't that right guys? And gal.
    Wow, never saw that one coming lool explains your sigs and pics etc :p: ...I listen to all types of music, but I've never listened to a full track of metal ever, never to the end ....Not that I don't like it, it's just that I've never had anyone show me any metal to the end....I remember asking a guy in one of my classes what he was listening to...and he said something like "When black runs blood", or "when blood runs back", not sure...I respect metal players though cause they can be amaaazing musicians , some of the stuff they play seems so difficult (I am a novice guitarist)...novel over lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwentyTen)
    Wow, never saw that one coming lool explains your sigs and pics etc :p: ...I listen to all types of music, but I've never listened to a full track of metal ever, never to the end ....Not that I don't like it, it's just that I've never had anyone show me any metal to the end....I remember asking a guy in one of my classes what he was listening to...and he said something like "When black runs blood", or "when blood runs back", not sure...I respect metal players though cause they can be amaaazing musicians , some of the stuff they play seems so difficult (I am a novice guitarist)...novel over lol.
    Listen to Children of Bodom :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    and if I'm not back later, Good luck in physics tomorrow Smeh!

I am about to do the unthinkable. I am going to turn off the laptop as I am bored

:ciao:
    :poke:

Cya Loz

ReputationRep:
    :coma: Everyone go to Tesco and buy Cadbury's Cream Egg icecream it's soooo nice.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

I'm disassembling my phone while slightly tipsy. This is SUCH a bad idea.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Ah feck it. I completely forgot I've got my driving theory on tuesday :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Lool, it'll be fiiiiine :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh heya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Listen to Children of Bodom :cool:
    Just heard "Are you dead yet?" ...not like any other music I know lol lots of screaming, don't their voices get mullered, I just remembered I have heard metally music before...Primus-The Devil went down to Georgia ? It's a remix of the Charlie Daniels Band song (only song of the band that I know)

Jenni and Smeh....do you listen to metal too, like the others?

ReputationRep:
    o.O Not heard of them.

Yeah I'm surprised he can still scream like that. That song's not bad. I like Blooddrunk in particular.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really listen to metal normally. I like it, but it's not my music of choice I prefer softer sort of pop-rock. Right now I'm listening to Daughtry, who are a lot like Nickelback

ReputationRep:
    :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    New page :yeah:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.