Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

ReputationRep:
    I just made an epic stirfry :coma:

ReputationRep:
    should be at a lecture yet again :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm skipping my next lecture to work on this essay. My workload is starting to really pile up now. :sigh:

Ciao.

If you see me online within the next three hours, tell me to piss off.

x

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon.

I have so much work to do. :sad: Essays, presentations, tests to revise for ..... argghhh! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    No one's here. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm here now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hello people.
    Exams are finally over for me.
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Me too
    It's great, aint it
    WWOOOOOOOOO

How did you find physics?

ReputationRep:
    :woo::woo::woo:

Yay for you

ReputationRep:
    Hello, congrats to those finishing exams. Now go out and party hard

ReputationRep:
    Hell to the mother ******* yeah.
    Though it is thursday night. And I have things to attend tomorrow morning :emo:
    Friday night should be fun though :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Hell to the mother ******* yeah.
    Though it is thursday night. And I have things to attend tomorrow morning :emo:
    Friday night should be fun though :ahee:
    Pussy :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Pussy :p:
    I would, but no one would go out as most people I know have psychology tomorrow. And I definitely aint sitting by myself on a bench gulping away at some strongbow.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, congrats to those finishing exams. Now go out and party hard
    hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    I would, but no one would go out as most people I know have psychology tomorrow. And I definitely aint sitting by myself on a bench gulping away at some strongbow.
    I went out on thursday night before the end of last semester, had clinic in the morning. Bad times! I don't even drink either :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    hello
    Oh hello there n00b, how are you?

Quick hello, I need to go and buy some food and then dog sit for a bit. My grandad had a bike accident and might have broken one or both of his legs ..

...so after this I am going to ride over on my bike to sit the dog :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh hello there n00b, how are you?
    are you sitting down comfortably, because this is going to take a while

i fell asleep on the floor after i woke up this morning, so i missed my first lesson

then i had to walk to sciency place really far away for some kind of tour of the river

then i had to get back in time for another lesson (i missed lunch) and i was really tired and sweaty when i got back, but i was early for once

then after that my head started to hurt, so when i came back home i ate lots of chocolate paraphernalia

and some **** called me an idiot in the h&r thread for asking an innocuous question. some people on here are so up themselves *cough* thisisyesterday *cough*, i'm starting to hate certain sections of tsr. heck, i might leave in a few days

this thread is the only reason why i'm still here tbh

also i have lots of homework to do, and i'm not sure how i'll find time to do it

and i realised how cliquey my class is

just like in secondary school, i am in none of these cliques. if anything i am an electron that orbits each molecule (i.e. clique)

i'm not sure whether it's to do with my flitty nature (not flaky, but i don't like to do the same thing for a long time, so i drop it and do something else, like talking to a particular person), or because i live far away from most people, or because i r a loser

the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Quick hello, I need to go and buy some food and then dog sit for a bit. My grandad had a bike accident and might have broken one or both of his legs ..

...so after this I am going to ride over on my bike to sit the dog :facepalm:
    Hi, sorry to hear about that, best wishes for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    are you sitting down comfortably, because this is going to take a while

i fell asleep on the floor after i woke up this morning, so i missed my first lesson

then i had to walk to sciency place really far away for some kind of tour of the river

then i had to get back in time for another lesson (i missed lunch) and i was really tired and sweaty when i got back, but i was early for once

then after that my head started to hurt, so when i came back home i ate lots of chocolate paraphernalia

and some **** called me an idiot in the h&r thread for asking an innocuous question. some people on here are so up themselves *cough* thisisyesterday *cough*, i'm starting to hate certain sections of tsr. heck, i might leave in a few days

this thread is the only reason why i'm still here tbh

also i have lots of homework to do, and i'm not sure how i'll find time to do it

and i realised how cliquey my class is

just like in secondary school, i am in none of these cliques. if anything i am an electron that orbits each molecule (i.e. clique)

i'm not sure whether it's to do with my flitty nature (not flaky, but i don't like to do the same thing for a long time, so i drop it and do something else, like talking to a particular person), or because i live far away from most people, or because i r a loser

the end
    That was a long winded response son, but interesting nonetheless! As for TSRians, there are many ***** on here. Ignore them

Link to thread though?

Cliques exist everywhere and anywhere, you should start your own :cool:

Hi, sorry to hear about that, best wishes for him
    Thanks

He'll be ok I'm sure. Its not goona stop him from getting back on the bike. It just happens. Tbh I'm counting down the days before it happens to me the aount I use mine. Nearly got knocked off twice today already.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.