Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Thanks

He'll be ok I'm sure. Its not goona stop him from getting back on the bike. It just happens. Tbh I'm counting down the days before it happens to me the aount I use mine. Nearly got knocked off twice today already.
    You need to watch yourself girl :p:

Always wanted to drive a bike, but not got round to learning yet.

(Original post by A_master)
    You need to watch yourself girl :p:

Always wanted to drive a bike, but not got round to learning yet.
    You can ride as a learner after completing 1 days training which can cost anything from £80 (with your own bike, but you must be insured by then) to ~£120 to hire a bike, insurance and gear for a day. You will be given a certificate to say that you completed CBT and you can ride without taking passengers and with L plates for 2 years. The full test costs uo to £500 though

I will, I don't filter often and from about this time I won't ride without a flourescent jacket on. I am getting good at missing potholes and and that as well and my hazard perception and spacial awareness is improving. Tbh its the other drivers on the road I have to worry about.

I don't go out without wearing full gear either (full gear including Helmet that is securely fastened, armoured jacket, biking gloves with knuckle protectors and a minimum of thick jeans and hiking boots for ankle support)

When I get a bigger bike I will invest in some armoured biking trousers and some biking boots.

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm staaarving. :sad:

Well I'm gonna go, its getting dark so I need to get some food and get there. (although I'll be riding hme in the dark )

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    The ******* chinese people down my corridor have been SCREAMING at each other all day :rant::mad::mad2::mob:

ReputationRep:
    Bye Loz :wavey:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    The ******* chinese people down my corridor have been SCREAMING at each other all day :rant::mad::mad2::mob:
    what about? i'm sure there are lots of chinese people where you are :mmm:

(Original post by A_master)
    That was a long winded response son, but interesting nonetheless! As for TSRians, there are many ***** on here. Ignore them

Link to thread though?

Cliques exist everywhere and anywhere, you should start your own :cool:
    i can't find it, but it's the one about the man hanging out with university people

i don't know how to start one, i can't

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to nap soon

it will help my head

and provide a little escape from reality

ReputationRep:
    ***** please :plz2: Post in my thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    arrivederci, flowermaster

i'm guessing your first name is that of a flower
    yeah baby :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I just ate tea and I feel a bit nauseous. Am I going to be sick? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    what tea was it?

hope not :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    The ******* chinese people down my corridor have been SCREAMING at each other all day
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    cheers :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    :rofl:
    Laugh all you want, they do it all the time. They'll be cooking and they'll be screeching at each other in chinese.

:rant:

ReputationRep:
    Violet, it was homemade burgers. I was fine one second, then took a bite out of one and was chewing it and really suddenly felt sick, so I spat it out and threw the rest in the bin cause I couldn't eat any more. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    ohh freshies

ReputationRep:
    I hate being sick :shifty: I haven't in yeeeaaaars. :no:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.