Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    :console:

With work, I'd just do the compulsory stuff and then anything else skim over.

Do you get adverts up asking for flatmates? We get loads of them at imperial, you could always do one of those if worst comes to worst?
    almost nothing is compulsory here, it's work or fail :sad:

i haven't seen any such adverts, but i could try

but then wouldn't the house be filled with people who couldn't move in with their friends? wouldn't that be weird?

ReputationRep:
    They tend to be people who just need an extra person in their flat/house as far as I'm aware. I know someone who did that and ended up with two 3rd year medics, which she found was fine

Ours are on the 'walkway', which is outside the welfare/admin type building - where stuff like the IT helpdesk and the counselling and stuff like that are. You get adverts for societies and studies and stuff too

ReputationRep:
    They tend to be people who just need an extra person in their flat/house as far as I'm aware. I know someone who did that and ended up with two 3rd year medics, which she found was fine

Ours are on the 'walkway', which is outside the welfare/admin type building - where stuff like the IT helpdesk and the counselling and stuff like that are. You get adverts for societies and studies and stuff too
    i'll have a look for noticeboards when i'm walkin' around. i don't think i've ever been to the admin building here

ReputationRep:
    :yep: do it. You might find something awesome

ReputationRep:
    :yep: do it. You might find something awesome
    i'm gonna have to put this on hold for a couple of days i think, because i'll be away for a couple of days after today

Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm going home, but none of this really fits in with the fact that i'm still in college

i really think i should go to bed now cos ([i have to be up by 8] + pi)

so bye :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Terrible maths joke is terrible :no:

Night :wavey: good luck waking up :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just ate a few tomatoes and I feel sick again :sigh:

FML

ReputationRep:
    Guess that means I'm going to have a hungry day :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't go to my academic adviser yesterday I feel so naughty :mmm: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

Naughty :mmm:

I haven't been to see my personal tutor for the past 4-ish meetings. I've now used every excuse possible :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Do you not have an attendance record? I think I have one but I haven't looked because it would make me feel guilty :fan:

ReputationRep:
    just pretend it doesn't exist :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    We don't really get signed into much, so it would only be tutorials and tutor meetings, which are twice a week.

If we got signed in, I'd probably turn up more often :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo hungry :sad:

ReputationRep:
    2 hours til I set off :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I should eat :erm: but I don't dare :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    We've sold our boiler :woo:

And my parents didn't get beaten up or burgled or anything :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Everything in my fridge has gone off, pretty much :sigh:

I just cleaned out my compartment, but it's still a bit :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    New page :awesome:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.