Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    max... i've kept meaning to ask you this.
    Can you please remove my photo from your DP. thanks
    Oh please, you're not that sexy :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Morning!
    My firefox had a complete spaz yesterday night and it wouldn't load any internet pages even though my internet connection was apparently excellent.
    :shifty: I hate technology sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    bored bored bored bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Morning!
    My firefox had a complete spaz yesterday night and it wouldn't load any internet pages even though my internet connection was apparently excellent.
    :shifty: I hate technology sometimes.
    o Hai. I tried to stay up all night last night. I failed at about 4am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    o Hai. I tried to stay up all night last night. I failed at about 4am.
    :hmm:
    i should really be cleaning my room and getting reaady for work...instead i'm in bed reading
    Did it snow a little in landan?

ReputationRep:
    Ha. Work. Pfft. What are you reading?
    It didn't snow at all in Landan :cry2:. Well, not where I live anyway
    I can't wait for sunny weather.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing exciting just the books that true blood is based on.
    I thought after exams i deserved some trashy vampire fiction
    I love sunny weather...when you wake up in the morning and you just know it's gonna be a hot day...:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Nothing exciting just the books that true blood is based on.
    I thought after exams i deserved some trashy vampire fiction
    I love sunny weather...when you wake up in the morning and you just know it's gonna be a hot day...:daydreaming:
    Oh cool, I kinda wanna finish breaking dawn, but it's just so...idk.
    I told myself after exams I was going to start playing the piano again, but now they've just piled more work on us
    Sun :coma: Shorts weather is nom, but I don't like it when I can't get to sleep because I'm too sweaty in the night :perv::sexface::sigh:
    I'm counting down to march 11th :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Good morning/afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Good morning/afternoon.
    o Hai. What's good?

ReputationRep:
    o Hai. What's good?
    All of it, though the cockblock texted me AGAIN this morning.

Seems my two messages haven't reached her or something. I will call soon and tell her I'm OK. She seems worried.

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    All of it, though the cockblock texted me AGAIN this morning.

Seems my two messages haven't reached her or something. I will call soon and tell her I'm OK. She seems worried.

How are you?
    I see. What happened, how come she's worried?
    :hmmm:
    Yeah, I'm good. Bored as a mother ****** though. I would go out but I just feel like cotching in my room.
    What colour should I wallpaper my room? I fancy a change.

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, I kinda wanna finish breaking dawn, but it's just so...idk.
    I told myself after exams I was going to start playing the piano again, but now they've just piled more work on us
    Sun :coma: Shorts weather is nom, but I don't like it when I can't get to sleep because I'm too sweaty in the night :perv::sexface::sigh:
    I'm counting down to march 11th :sigh:
    5 weeks 5 days . I thought post exam days would be relaxing... Instead I have my chemistry and physics ISAs on the same day in a week. :sigh:
    I miss piano. It's so relaxing to just sit there and play for a bit. I really don't understand how some people manage to keep up with all their schoolwork and still get grade 8 distinctions on their instruments...Where do they find the time?!
    I haven't read twilight...I saw the film though. Sparkly vampires? What on earth was she thinking?
    I really wana read this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Science-Form.../dp/1859609996

ReputationRep:
    I see. What happened, how come she's worried?
    :hmmm:
    Yeah, I'm good. Bored as a mother ****** though. I would go out but I just feel like cotching in my room.
    What colour should I wallpaper my room? I fancy a change.
    I have cut her off since last saturday night :yep: Though I did send two messages confirming I was indeed OK, she seems to think I've had an accident or something so I'm guessing they haven't reached her. Vodafone ftl.

I see, sometimes I feel like that too. What colour are they now? I prefer lighter colours tbh. Cream/white...

ReputationRep:
    Right i'm off to work! Ooo shameless plugging Jammy dodgers are half price at Waitrose :coma:
    Bye!

ReputationRep:
    I have cut her off since last saturday night :yep: Though I did send two messages confirming I was indeed OK, she seems to think I've had an accident or something so I'm guessing they haven't reached her. Vodafone ftl.

I see, sometimes I feel like that too. What colour are they now? I prefer lighter colours tbh. Cream/white...
    Oh niccce. But I understand your predicament Good luck with it.
    They're white at the moment... I wanted something dark but Idk if that would make it look dark and closeted rather than snug and cosy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh niccce. But I understand your predicament Good luck with it.
    They're white at the moment... I wanted something dark but Idk if that would make it look dark and closeted rather than snug and cosy.
    Bye smeh!

Could well make it depressing. I went from white to cream and that was cool, wouldn't venture any darker unless the room was massive tbh.

What are your plans for later?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    5 weeks 5 days . I thought post exam days would be relaxing... Instead I have my chemistry and physics ISAs on the same day in a week. :sigh:
    I miss piano. It's so relaxing to just sit there and play for a bit. I really don't understand how some people manage to keep up with all their schoolwork and still get grade 8 distinctions on their instruments...Where do they find the time?!
    I haven't read twilight...I saw the film though. Sparkly vampires? What on earth was she thinking?
    I really wana read this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Science-Form.../dp/1859609996
    Ha. I read the first three, and then the movies came out and it just became stupidly cliché and the whole vampire thing started to annoy me.
    With piano, I think it's more natural talent than hours of practice. I'm jealous of people who are that dexterous.
    Formula 1 :coma: still thinking of going into that?

ReputationRep:
    Also guys check out my OP for the new dental chat thread.

LOLOL :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Bye smeh!

Could well make it depressing. I went from white to cream and that was cool, wouldn't venture any darker unless the room was massive tbh.

What are your plans for later?
    I'll probably go for cream or something like that then :yep:
    Plans for later? I wish I planned that far ahead I really don't know. I'll might go get a coffee with someone and then watch a movie.

Anyway, I'm off now, so I'll talk later. Take care. .

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.