Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV Watch

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    :hi:
    HEY YOUR SIG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    HEY YOUR SIG.
    What's wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with it?
    nothing, I just forgot you changed it back.
    :shifty::coma:

ReputationRep:
    nothing, I just forgot you changed it back.
    :shifty::coma:
    Only because they removed my other one

ReputationRep:
    Only because they removed my other one
    Damn mods :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Damn mods :hmmm:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I keep feeling guilty sitting here and not revising...and then I remember.

(Original post by Smeh)
    I keep feeling guilty sitting here and not revising...and then I remember.
    :ditto:

:hi: everyone, I had a lush 13 hour sleep last night :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :ditto:

:hi: everyone, I had a lush 13 hour sleep last night :coma:
    4.5 hours and I'm active as a mofo.

I kinda miss fretting about exams. Now they're over I feel an odd sense of disappointment at the anticlimax. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    hey *******

4.5 hours and I'm active as a mofo.

I kinda miss fretting about exams. Now they're over I feel an odd sense of disappointment at the anticlimax. :hmmm:
    Thats good for about 3 weeks, then it starts to kill you :yep:

I don't, not with the problems I had with it. Which still aren't any better coz I'm rather worried how I am going to catch up with the stuff I've missed on C4 already. I am 3 chapters behind and I don't get any of it :cry2:

I can't really ask any of my teachers either as I'm not in lesson on wednesday. I have to travel to Hatfield for an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)

I don't, not with the problems I had with it. Which still aren't any better coz I'm rather worried how I am going to catch up with the stuff I've missed on C4 already. I am 3 chapters behind and I don't get any of it :cry2:

I can't really ask any of my teachers either as I'm not in lesson on wednesday. I have to travel to Hatfield for an interview.
    Hmm. What chapters have you missed? If you're having trouble understanding stuff I'll try my best to help...
    How come you're behind anyway?

Hmm. What chapters have you missed? If you're having trouble understanding stuff I'll try my best to help...
    How come you're behind anyway?
    1st chapter is partial fractions. I never really got that when I 1st did it coz I'm terrible at equating coefficients and that. I know one of them is binomial equations, I got that last year so I'll just review the rule and try a few questions. Thats easy as its only adding -ve and fractional values. I'm not sure about the other chapter but I know we've started some implicit differentiation which I don't really get either.

I'm behind coz every exam I've had has been at the same time as a maths lesson, and one lesson was the morning after I had that horrible panic attack and got to sleep at 6am. So naturally I overslept and thought there was no point going in as it would've taken me over an hour to get ready and get there (takes half an hour to drive to college) so I just rang in ill and went back to sleep again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)

i will try to help also, but if i remember correctly i only used a textbook too

and www.mathsrevision.net :hubba:

(Original post by dichr0ic)
    i will try to help also, but if i remember correctly i only used a textbook too

and www.mathsrevision.net :hubba:
    :hugs: thanks to both of you

How are you feeling today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :hugs: thanks to both of you

How are you feeling today?
    good, happy, somewhat enthused

Spoiler:
    Show
    but while i was out, i realised that i'm too serious, i shall explain later, if you're still here :p:

i was planning on going back tonight, but my parents want me to go tomorrow morning again. admittedly 6 - 5 days are quite fun, but i didn't bring my notes for my first lectures with me, so i might miss it (again), but i don't mind

Spoiler:
    Show
    my 'school' cover has kind of failed now...., okay mods so i'm in uni, not school :shifty:

how are you?

(Original post by dichr0ic)
    good, happy, somewhat enthused

Spoiler:
    Show
    but while i was out, i realised that i'm too serious, i shall explain later, if you're still here :p:

i was planning on going back tonight, but my parents want me to go tomorrow morning again. admittedly 6 - 5 days are quite fun, but i didn't bring my notes for my first lectures with me, so i might miss it (again), but i don't mind

Spoiler:
    Show
    my 'school' cover has kind of failed now...., okay mods so i'm in uni, not school :shifty:

how are you?
    Thats good , I might be ask after my dinner (gonna get a mother-******* steak BABY!) so can explain then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or by other means

Oh dear, missing too many isn't all that good :no: but why tomorrow morning? Tbh I'd prefer going back late at night. 1 its cheaper and 2 its easier.

I just like going on trains at night for some strange reason.

I'm not too bad. Had a good nights sleep last night, and need to finish my psychology notes and have a shower before we go out to dinner, then do maths later :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Thats good , I might be ask after my dinner (gonna get a mother-******* steak BABY!) so can explain then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or by other means

Oh dear, missing too many isn't all that good :no: but why tomorrow morning? Tbh I'd prefer going back late at night. 1 its cheaper and 2 its easier.

I just like going on trains at night for some strange reason.

I'm not too bad. Had a good nights sleep last night, and need to finish my psychology notes and have a shower before we go out to dinner, then do maths later :sigh:
    i've been back in the morning before, and it was really cool because it was sort of like the night, but with people going to work

i already have a return ticket, and i don't think it's off-peak only :sexface:

niiice i like maths :tong:

i thought going at night would have been better but they seem reluctant.

ReputationRep:
    I got warned :sigh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.