Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Anyone else agree that V day is an over-rated money making false scheme?
    Yep. I posted something about it on a thread a couple of days ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :coma: I wanna go there!

I can imagine.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've always wanted to try FFM if I'm honest. Its a fantasy that Toby and I both share but I am pertified of posible consequences
    Same. And same about consequences.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Something that worries me about Jon is that he's never really had a girlfriend before me, I worry that he'll want to experiment when he's older. If he ever came to me and said that, I'd probably suggest a threesome. That way, he doesn't go behind my back. Genius, eh? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :five:

Me and Toby were talking about it earlier. I think I'll suggest we just either leave it or just get cards. I cba with it and we're both to busy to worry about it.

I don't need one day a year to show love to my partner when there are 364 other days to do that
    Exactly, it's actually quite amusing to see people getting so worked up. Same as mothers/fathers day and every other random date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    yeah! like lolloween :mob:
    Halloween is a disaster too, though I enjoy the flesh on show from the females.

for real? i haven't watched it in a while...
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    It used to be something meaningful, but like Christmas, Easter and other such holidays, the media has raped it inside out, and used it to portray how the 'perfect life' should be led, and to make people feel out of place if they don't do it right i.e. don't spend enough money, aren't romantic enough, don't buy a thousand roses and sprinkle them over the bed etc. It's just another way the media has mind ****ed the nation into conforming and becoming social robots.

Personally, I never really do much for it, it's just nice to spend a little more time with the person you're with.

There.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'd never do a threesome with someone I was in a relationship with.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, me and Jon never really went for V-day. Or Christmas this year. Or birthdays

Maybe I'm just impossible to buy for, hahahah. (It's true, actually - if there's anything I want, I'll just buy it, so right now there's nothing I want, except cuddles, sex, and chocolate. In that order. :perv:)

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'd never do a threesome with someone I was in a relationship with.
    Yeah. I think it'd be difficult to deal with after, unless it was pretty much perfect in terms of attention etc.

Spoiler:
    Show
    But then I have (once) sort-of cheated on Jon :sigh: and we managed that fine. I think we could probably do a threesome, just that I'd rather not just in case. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Right, bed calls folks.

Good night!

ReputationRep:
    Night A master :perv:

:wavey:

There.
    Very, very true :yep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    Same. And same about consequences.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Something that worries me about Jon is that he's never really had a girlfriend before me, I worry that he'll want to experiment when he's older. If he ever came to me and said that, I'd probably suggest a threesome. That way, he doesn't go behind my back. Genius, eh? :p:
    Surely he won't if hes committed though? And thats quite genius :p:

I agree with your 2nd post. Its far too much to risk, and I was in same position with Toby and we got through that fine. But it is still too risky.

ReputationRep:
    Later dude

(Original post by A_master)
    Right, bed calls folks.

Good night!
    Night :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Surely he won't if hes committed though? And thats quite genius :p:

I agree with your 2nd post. Its far too much to risk, and I was in same position with Toby and we got through that fine. But it is still too risky.
    :yep: it's not something to do for fun when you're in a relationship.

I dunno if he will want to, I just hope he'd tell me if he did. I'd be happy to do that for him :yep: Threesome >>> him cheating on me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i should go now, i need to wake up early again

hopefully i'll be able to talk to you again after my a levels maybe

goodbyeee
    goodbyeeeee
    gooooooooodbyeeeeeeeeeee

:wavey: [/sound of music]

(Original post by jennikay)
    :yep: it's not something to do for fun when you're in a relationship.

I dunno if he will want to, I just hope he'd tell me if he did. I'd be happy to do that for him :yep: Threesome >>> him cheating on me. :yep:
    I sort of wish it could be though :sad: would be fun, but risks outweigh benifits I guess.

It is much better than cheating though I'll give you that :yep:

i should go now, i need to wake up early again

hopefully i'll be able to talk to you again after my a levels maybe

goodbyeee
    goodbyeeeee
    gooooooooodbyeeeeeeeeeee

:wavey: [/sound of music]
    :wavey: Best of luck :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: dichr0ic

ReputationRep:
    Bye dichr0ic :wavey:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.