Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

(Original post by A_master)
    She's a randy beast! Would do well to ditch her bf and come to see me :sogood:
    A-bomb? Yes. This. This x 10000!

ReputationRep:
    **** my ******* life!
    What the **** is it with spiders in my ******* room!
    ugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    **** my ******* life!
    What the **** is it with spiders in my ******* room!
    ugh!
    Chill...

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like spiders.
    And they seem to love it in this room! :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Intriguing...

ReputationRep:
    The gym is cancelled again folks. So tired all of a sudden, want to watch a movie now, any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    The gym is cancelled again folks. So tired all of a sudden, want to watch a movie now, any recommendations?
    American Pie? Eurotrip? :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bangbus? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    American Pie? Eurotrip? :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bangbus? :sexface:
    Hahaha you won't succeed (I hope), I just saw a slightly arousing youtube video in someone's sig and I'm struggling to cope

Come terrororise this post/thread with me. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Just do it :ahee:

I couldn't go a month :nope:

Hahaha you won't succeed (I hope), I just saw a slightly arousing youtube video in someone's sig and I'm struggling to cope
    Oh, Bangbus! I never did watch it, but I remember being in a plan for an unofficial version... :sexface:

Was it one of my videos? :ahee: The fox diving into the snow? Euphemisms galore. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Oh, Bangbus! I never did watch it, but I remember being in a plan for an unofficial version... :sexface:

Was it one of my videos? :ahee: The fox diving into the snow? Euphemisms galore. :ahee:
    Nah, some sub person.

Her videos are killing me.

Just do it :ahee:

I couldn't go a month :nope:
    You're supposed to be supportive :p:

Nah, some sub person.

Ah yes, I saw that. :drool: in every sense of the word.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Awkward turtle. :erm:

:mob: These videos are so annoying in a frustrating way! She's totally exploiting manz and aggravating them at the same time.

People like her should be punished.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :whip: I'll do it.

ReputationRep:
    Who?

The gym keeps ringing me :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, apparently it's not the gym, it's someone in Manchester. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I literally know no-one in Manchester. :erm:

Who?

The gym keeps ringing me :erm:
    The woman in the video A_M linkkked.

ReputationRep:
    OH MY ******* LAWD
    :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Do you have ANY IDEA what you've done?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.