Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mine's really warm throughout the day, but as soon as the heating turns off the temperature drops kinda badly.

I might shut the outside window. I have two, and I leave the outside one open just cause it's impossible to open once you've shut it.

Oh... I just have old windows. The heat escapes easily.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the seal on the one I have closed isn't great :no: and the other one is really old

I don't think I'll be able to get 4.5 hours tonight :no: Maybe 4.

What about you? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Could get 4.5 hours. Could get 8 if I wanted to :sexface: though I really do need to start turning up to lectures :erm:

Might go with 3 tbh. I don't like sleeping, it takes time away from other useless things I could be doing

This.

:p: I do enjoy being awake. :yes: But I really need to do more work this week.

Spoiler:
    Show
    And gtfo for once, since it's my birthday soon :ahee:. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I saw :ahee:

I might get 3 hours and go for a swim :yep:
    I love the steam room we have here :sogood:

Swimming in the morning?! :lolwut:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/3624661/ :giggle: Tufts. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, cause then it's all done before I even start going toskipping lectures :awesome:

I'll watch it now. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Lolwut :lolwut:

*goes to find who tufts is*

:ahee: :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    I knoowwww, I need to start turning up to lectures. I actually haven't been to one in over a week now :erm:

(Original post by jennikay)
    I knoowwww, I need to start turning up to lectures. I actually haven't been to one in over a week now :erm:
    :zomg: What have you been doing with your life?!

ReputationRep:
    I dunno :erm: Sleeping a lot tbf.

Subway for lunch tomorrow :coma: I know I said I wasn't spending money on food, but this doesn't count. :ahee:

Sub of the day? You seem to have Subway for lunch every Wednesday. :yes:

I used to go on Thursdays between lectures, but now I just come back to my room and sit in the dark.

Or the light, since it's the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's cause I go down to the tube station anyways on a Wednesday, so I might as well get one while I'm there :ahee:

It's turkey and ham :coma: it's soo good :sogood:

I'm not particularly a fan of either meat, though I do eat BMTs. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I so want to try a BMT :nooo: It sounds so good. I think that's on a Thursday. *checks*

Yeah, Thursday. :awesome:

:yes:

It makes my mouth tingle... it feels like a really mild allergic reaction (isn't that what spicy is?)

I should really go soon... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's just a bit of heat, cause it's got salami or chorizo or something in I think.

Warning, girly stuff:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was just looking in the mooncup thread and someone mentioned sea pearls :puke:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.