Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

Fair enough

I really wanna sleep again, my beds next to me its soo tempting

ReputationRep:

Loz, you can normally rotate pdfs if you save them. When they scanned the January exam papers here, they were upside down :facepalm:

You only rotate the view, so it doesn't save it, but it means you can read it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Less than 35 posts to 1000 :yeah:

I didn't know that, oh well I'll do that next time. Thank you

I'm on qu 5 of a paper I've done before already, but will see how much I've learnt since I did it about 2 months ago I guess :yep:

How are you this morning?

I reckon we can do it before I leave, but I need to finish this question 1st :nothing:

:yawn:

I wanted to be finished by now I have to leave in half an hour :nothing:

I've just remembered I can barely carry anything with me either coz my ******* back box is broken :mad2:

29 posts to go :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good thanks

Just been to my second mechanics lecture - so far so good, I'm still understanding it :p:

Though I would kinda hope so since it's all M1 :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I've just remembered I can barely carry anything with me either coz my ******* back box is broken :mad2:
    Backpack?

:console:

I don't like riding with them tbh and it will be another thing to carry around. I can fit small things into it so I can fit my C4 book in it and possibly mu calculator, I might be able to fit the rest under my seat.

I've gotta carry my jacket and helmet around now because of the backbox breaking

ReputationRep:
    :console:

Are you getting it fixed?

Yea when I can afford it. I have so much I need to pay for next month :sigh:

Train tickets (which will be bought a little late so expensive) to Brighton and possible overnight stay there or in London, road tax (but thats only £15 for a year), bike service, oil change, brake fluid change, back box and labour for fitting, 1 or 2 birthdays, valentines and the usual shiz like rent, insurance, food and petrol :nothing:

Finshed the paper, but couldn't do any of the calculations on the final question :sad:

I'm really hungry but theres nothing to eat :shifty:

And I can't be bothered to go to college

New page :awesome:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.