Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV Watch

It takes 2 seconds to sent a post after you have clicked on 'submit reply' or 'post quick reply'

:hmmmm2:

:yawn:

I feel quite ill today :sigh:

I've just remembered why I needed to go into college early today, to chase up this counsilling thing. But I woke up at 8 so I couldn't be bothered.

I'll just have to chase it up on wednesday or ring them/send an email

15 posts to go. I won't get 1000 coz Jenni is lurking :lurk:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Yea when I can afford it. I have so much I need to pay for next month :sigh:

Train tickets (which will be bought a little late so expensive) to Brighton and possible overnight stay there or in London, road tax (but thats only £15 for a year), bike service, oil change, brake fluid change, back box and labour for fitting, 1 or 2 birthdays, valentines and the usual shiz like rent, insurance, food and petrol :nothing:
    Can't you book them earlier? :confused:

You can stay with me if you want :awesome: (Serious)

\frac{1}{10}^{th} of the thread done in 2 days

(Original post by jennikay)
    Can't you book them earlier? :confused:

You can stay with me if you want :awesome: (Serious)
    I can't afford to book them until I get paid :nothing:

That sounds rather tempting, but it will depend on if my mother wants to come to go shopping in Landan

I should stop spamming for a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I can't afford to book them until I get paid :nothing:

That sounds rather tempting, but it will depend on if my mother wants to come to go shopping in Landan
    :console: this is why I had a credit card :awesome:

I had to get those uggs on my credit card because they didn't accept maestro, only visa/MC :nothing:

Thats gay :nothing:

I don;t trust myself with a credit card, I'll be in enough debt by the time I'm 24 (like £20,000 plus, and another 7 grand more if I have to spend next year studying chemistry before transferring over to Pharmacy)

I've vowed to myself never to get one, and the only exception is when I'm trying to pay for a wedding. They are handy then.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, they're useful for building your credit rating. I use mine every month :yep: just cause otherwise I might need credit and be refused, like a mortgage or something :yep:

It can be difficult to get one though. I got mine with a bank that I had £1000 in savings with and I think that's the only reason I got one tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy today I dunno what's up with me haha.

Better enjoy it while it lasts

Thats fair enough. I've not been able to save anything yet, I will in time though :yep: you've never got money when your running a vehicle, of any kind.

I have to go now if I'm gonna get to tutor on time

:wavey: :hugs:

(go for 1k now, its yours for the taking )

ReputationRep:
    :woo::woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Thats fair enough. I've not been able to save anything yet, I will in time though :yep: you've never got money when your running a vehicle, of any kind.

I have to go now if I'm gonna get to tutor on time

:wavey: :hugs:

(go for 1k now, its yours for the taking )
    I only had that much money because my grandma left me it when she died when I was 9, and I wasn't allowed to touch it until I was 18 :yes:
    Sensible lady she was. (Not that I didn't fritter it anyway when I turned 18 :rolleyes:)

Byeee :wavey:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm never this happy. What on earth is wrong with me

ReputationRep:
    999 :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    1000 :party:

ReputationRep:
    New page :yeah:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.