Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    :console:
    I'm sure no one will care.
    Or wait till no one is in there?

Well, he kissed me (quite a few times :blush:), so that is some indication, heh. :p: We're just hanging out and seeing where it leads, I guess. :dontknow:
    :console: I would give you a surprise visit if I could.
    :mmm: Good indication as ever. I, myself, don't usually wait for indications, I know they all want me, even though they tell me "no, stop, think of my children". Kinky *****es.

I'd so accept a visit from you. :coma: But I doubt you'd want to, considering what I've just said :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so gutted I missed to 1000 mark :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    :five: yay!

I think I missed this story though :sad:
    Well, not really told anyone the story but..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I met this guy at uni and we didn't really see each other much after that first meeting, but I spoke to him quite a bit on FB during the holidays. Bumped into him at the SU on Friday and basically hung out with him most of the night. The last song was 'The time of my life' from Dirty Dancing, so everyone paired off and started slow dancing and mucking about, which is when he kissed me. At which point we hear lots of cheering and realised that our friends had seen us and proceeded to give us a massive group hug. I nearly died from lack of oxygen. :sigh:
    Thing is he's 6"2, which is a whole foot taller than me! :nothing:

Thats it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    :mmm: Good indication as ever. I, myself, don't usually wait for indications, I know they all want me, even though they tell me "no, stop, think of my children". Kinky *****es.

I'd so accept a visit from you. :coma: But I doubt you'd want to, considering what I've just said :mmm:
    Sometimes girls like to role play. I'm sure they don't ever want you stop. :sexface:
    I'd still come visit you. :yep:
    I'd probably bring a body guard with me, though. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Zomg thread is dead. :sad:

Sup

ReputationRep:
    Hey Loz.

:rofl: My room mate just freaked out over a ladybird on the windowsill.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes girls like to role play. I'm sure they don't ever want you stop. :sexface:
    I'd still come visit you. :yep:
    I'd probably bring a body guard with me, though. :unsure:
    :gah: It's nice to be re-assured about these things :woo:
    It's a date. And company too, you shouldn't have. We could run around and play hide and seek with the bodyguard. :coma:
    I reckon I'd win.

ReputationRep:
    Loz
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm: :hi:

ReputationRep:
    I hate school.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I met this guy at uni and we didn't really see each other much after that first meeting, but I spoke to him quite a bit on FB during the holidays. Bumped into him at the SU on Friday and basically hung out with him most of the night. The last song was 'The time of my life' from Dirty Dancing, so everyone paired off and started slow dancing and mucking about, which is when he kissed me. At which point we hear lots of cheering and realised that our friends had seen us and proceeded to give us a massive group hug. I nearly died from lack of oxygen. :sigh:

That's so cute :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    I hate school.
    :console: Why :cry2: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Hi Loz. How you doing? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Why am I so awesome?

ReputationRep:
    :console: Why :cry2: :hugs:
    Thanks
    I just crap in general. My chemistry teacher has been in 4 times this term! And i'm just really tired and i nearly missed my stop on the bus cause i fell asleep .
    How was your day?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome: But you can wear really high heels and not be taller than him. I physically can't wear particularly high heels, but if I do I'm roughly the same height as Jon.

And tall guys (assuming he's not too lanky) are :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Thanks
    I just crap in general. My chemistry teacher has been in 4 times this term! And i'm just really tired and i nearly missed my stop on the bus cause i fell asleep .
    How was your day?
    ! How long did it take you to get back? :O
    You need some sleep tonight, methinks.
    Mine was okay. pretty uneventful :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    :awesome: But you can wear really high heels and not be taller than him. I physically can't wear particularly high heels, but if I do I'm roughly the same height as Jon.

And tall guys (assuming he's not too lanky) are :coma:
    Yes we are. :sexface:
    Tho rly, I'm not even sure if I would be seen as a tall guy :hmmm:
    Maybe an above average guy.

ReputationRep:
    Yes we are. :sexface:
    Tho rly, I'm not even sure if I would be seen as a tall guy :hmmm:
    Maybe an above average guy.
    Meh. Tbf, anything about 5'8" ish is enough for me :proud:

I used to hate being small, but I quite like it now

ReputationRep:
    ! How long did it take you to get back? :O
    You need some sleep tonight, methinks.
    Mine was okay. pretty uneventful :sigh:
    Takes me about an hour to get home. Only because of the stupid bus route though...I could be home in 20 minutes if I drove.
    Yeah I was gonna have an early night today. I can't believe I missed the 1000 though .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.