Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why there's an apostrophe in "birthdays".

(Original post by TwentyTen)
    From tough experience I've found out that it's better to be the hard worker than the social loony, the hard worker's always laughing in the end...Finding the balance can be quite difficult though. I used to be out a lot with mates and now that I'm trying to get good grades I only go to birthday's and big parties really.
    I've never been good at finding the balance in things. But I don't think never going out will help me in life. :p:

So I will try. Try to be more sociable. I also need to find a house. :grumble: But I have no idea who I'd be living with.

P.S. thank you

ReputationRep:
    First pass: Down to 164 :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I think I should go to sleep, I have maths in the morning :sigh:

And this CBT isn't working for me :cry:

:wavey:
    Bye :wavey:

(Original post by TheTallOne)
    First pass: Down to 164 :party:
    MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I think I should go to sleep, I have maths in the morning :sigh:

And this CBT isn't working for me :cry:

:wavey:
    Later Lozzay, and yes there's a new series, same guests from previous series though, Jimmy needs to mix it up a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I've never been good at finding the balance in things. But I don't think never going out will help me in life. :p:

So I will try. Try to be more sociable. I also need to find a house. :grumble: But I have no idea who I'd be living with.

P.S. thank you
    Hmmm, flat mates, course mates, society/club/sport mates maybe? Or you could live in a house owned by one of those student companies, where you'll share with other students, a fresh group.

Hmmm, flat mates, course mates, society/club/sport mates maybe? Or you could live in a house owned by one of those student companies, where you'll share with other students, a fresh group.
    I'll have to finish reading my housing booklet then look around, to see what's available, before they go off the market :ninja:

But all 3 of these are a possibility, I think. Actually, I haven't been to any society meetings, so just the first 2. :p:

ReputationRep:
    2nd pass: Now down to 119.

That'll have to do for tonight.

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to finish reading my housing booklet then look around, to see what's available, before they go off the market :ninja:

But all 3 of these are a possibility, I think. Actually, I haven't been to any society meetings, so just the first 2. :p:
    Well good luck mate, sure you will find someone/two/three....I'm gonna sign out to get some night night. Later People

2nd pass: Now down to 119.

That'll have to do for tonight.
    That'll do Simon, that'll do.

Well good luck mate, sure you will find someone/two/three....I'm gonna sign out to get some night night. Later People
    Bye MMX! :five:

And we'll see!

ReputationRep:
    That'll do Simon, that'll do.
    101 :holmes:

Lecture at 9

night :hugs:

101 :holmes:

Lecture at 9

night :hugs:
    Me too!

Bye!

I've been in here all day, but I still barely got any work done! :cry:

Maybe I should be banned again.

I can't sleep :cry:

(Original post by Loz17)
    I can't sleep :cry:
    :console:

I'm planning a bedtime of 2, to wake up at 7:30, but I still have a couple of semi-important things to do. And I feel like watching some TV.

:console:

I'm planning a bedtime of 2, to wake up at 7:30, but I still have a couple of semi-important things to do. And I feel like watching some TV.
    Thats like no sleep at all though :eek:

I have to be up at 7 to be out by half 8 for my 9am maths lesson which I'm gonna be completely lost in. I missed it last week due to an exam and I don't get the sheet she gave me.

(Original post by Loz17)
    Thats like no sleep at all though :eek:

I have to be up at 7 to be out by half 8 for my 9am maths lesson which I'm gonna be completely lost in. I missed it last week due to an exam and I don't get the sheet she gave me.
    It's a sac-ri-fiiiiice! :rolleyes:

What was the sheet about? :holmes:

Aww man, I can't believe I wasted this day though. So much time! With so little achieved. :facepalm2:

Partial Fractions.

Welcome to everyday of my life, but I can't change until I get out of this ******* mindset, and thats not gonna happen. Make sure you do something productive tomorrow though!!

I do apologise for my constant negativity.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.