Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did the psl test over a week ago and havent heard back(app just says "in progress" , anyone have any experience with their recruitment, any ac's or interviews? (this is for tech btw but other divisions welcome)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanette)
    does anyone know the graduate recruitment telephone number for Credit Suisse UK?
    You seem quite desperate for the number, what's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalBudhist)
    did the psl test over a week ago and havent heard back(app just says "in progress" , anyone have any experience with their recruitment, any ac's or interviews? (this is for tech btw but other divisions welcome)
    I did the test early Jan and got a call early-mid Feb... so it isnt speedy but then all the places I applied to took about that length of time if not longer... I was invited to an AC (for tech) but had another AC on the same day so the guy said they would invite me to another one a different day... havent had any contact since but Ive received an offer from another Inv Bank that I would prefer over CS anyway so will not be chasing CS up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalBudhist)
    Hi,

I did the test mid December and I still haven't heard from them. I sent them an email beginning of Feb and I got a reply back saying "One of our Recruiters will be in touch in due course."

Still waiting...

ReputationRep:
    It probably means you are on hold. Meaning, they are waiting for replies first from their first choice candidates. If they reject, you get the offer call.

It's a good thing. If you were a straight rejection you'd already know.

Hopefully see you there this summer :-)

ReputationRep:
    They called me last Tuesday asking if i was still interested in attending an AC tomorrow for S/T. Couldnt answer, was in the theatre, but they called me back an hour later. Said i didnt want to go as id already accepted an offer elsewhere. The woman kept trying to persuade me to come in though..

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any offers from them for IBD? I did the numerical and verbal test wayy back in January and have heard nothing from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masterell)
    Has anyone had any offers from them for IBD? I did the numerical and verbal test wayy back in January and have heard nothing from them.
    I still havent heard from the IBD division....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2010
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.