Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Mine have got a Barry M metallic green on atm. Very classy, I'm impressed with it actually. I usually use it as a base coat for the green glitter but it looks lovely on it's own. They're incredibly long atm, longer than I usually keep them, but for some reason they're really well shaped so I'll keep 'em long for a while.

ReputationRep:
    I've got on Rimmel London perfect plum on :yep:

*sticks nails out and blows on them*

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I did gel only once - simple french. But they really **** up your nails. Now I've got like dark red nail polish on them.

ReputationRep:
    French manicure ABS plastic ones

its kind of bad I started wearing them very occasionally at 12 then by 14 I was wearing them regulary and now at 18 I havn't gone more then a day in the past 2 years without having a set on unless ive been staying in hospital
    I just cant stand my natural nails :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Nothing. I have to keep them really short too because I wear contacts and pick out little bits of my eyeball if I'm not careful! ...lol
    I found it really difficult after I learned to take them out with my long nails they then broke and I couldn't get them out with my short nails :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm wearing Barry M's Bright Purple at the mo:

That's 3 coats with Nails inc base and top coats.

If you click the link to my blog in my sig you can see some other colours I've been rocking recently!

ReputationRep:
    Barry M in Coral with a clear topcoat =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ac132)
    those nails are too fake and too chavvy for me
    amen

ReputationRep:

One of these, I cut my finger

ReputationRep:
    Hm, nothing atm. The nails in the OP look sort of tacky and ****, though. Soz. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not allowed to wear anything on my nails at work so my nails are always bare!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuddlebuggy)
    I feel nauseous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovedontlivehere)
    I'm not allowed to wear anything on my nails at work so my nails are always bare!
    Oh no! What's your job? I'd hate having to have bare nails!

ReputationRep:
    Tacky and impractical.

ReputationRep:
    Barry M, dark reddy0brown colour.
    Got it in my Barry M goody-bag from the Clothes Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Oh no! What's your job? I'd hate having to have bare nails!
    I work in a clothes store but we have to look 'natural' as the shop is based on beach wear. No hair products, nail polish (although we can wear it on our toes but it has to be red/pink or clear), no jewellery and make-up has to be limited to the point where it looks like we've got none on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovedontlivehere)
    I work in a clothes store but we have to look 'natural' as the shop is based on beach wear. No hair products, nail polish (although we can wear it on our toes but it has to be red/pink or clear), no jewellery and make-up has to be limited to the point where it looks like we've got none on!
    Oh boo :nn: That sucks!

ReputationRep:
    Barry M, deep purple. Bit chipped atm, need to re-do them really. I work in a supermarket but it's allowed on the checkouts, only have to take it off when I go the bakery or deli. Good times, I hate having bare nails!

ReputationRep:
    I have clear varnish on, with painted on white tips

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, it's really rare that I'll do anything with my nails. I just find them a pain in the arse really, so I just keep them short and bare. I don't paint them due to just not being able to do it neatly mostly, but I can't stand them being long! Just gets in the way.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.