Turn on thread page Beta

What are you wearing on your nails? watch

ReputationRep:
    Henna Mehndi.

ReputationRep:
    A pillarbox red by H and M, bought before I was cosmetics savvy and knew good brands at cheap prices,.. but I'm so glad I did. It's amazing and takes days to chip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    A pillarbox red by H and M, bought before I was cosmetics savvy and knew good brands at cheap prices,.. but I'm so glad I did. It's amazing and takes days to chip.
    I'm wearing a H&M polish as well - My Favourite Jeans:

It's gorgeous, and like you say, very hard wearing and good value.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by skipp)
    Just bought Rimmel I love lasting finish in grass green and 17 fast finish in go go (Yellow)...not sure which to try first :giggle: going to try putting on a teflon base coat first, now my nails are getting longer they feel a bit weak
    Having tried them the Yellow was terrible...it was clumpy and the colour (when I got it on) was almost transparent, making my nails look all grubby, the green on the other hand is really cheerful I prefer the burgundy I usually wear (Jessica CherryWood) for every day...but it makes a nice change

ReputationRep:
    All my nail varnish is Barry M, at the moment I've gone for grey, before this I had red and before that I had black.
    I change my nail varnish every five days or so.

ReputationRep:

I changed my polish again This another H&M called Goddess on Stage. It's gorgeous. Get H&M polishes, ladies!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)

I changed my polish again This another H&M called Goddess on Stage. It's gorgeous. Get H&M polishes, ladies!!!
    Omg, I love this colour! :heart:

ReputationRep:
    How much are the H&M ones?

Today I bought 3 Barry M varnishes (red glitter, racing green and raspberry) and Natural Collection cosmic crush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    How much are the H&M ones?

Today I bought 3 Barry M varnishes (red glitter, racing green and raspberry) and Natural Collection cosmic crush.
    Hmm I can't remember think it was something like £3.95 or £2.95...definitely less than a fiver anyway!

Barry M racing green is lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Need to take a photo of my collection from the brands being mentioned here. s'gotta be done

ReputationRep:
    My nails are currently green and chipped just the way I like them.

ReputationRep:
    Barry M's Vivid Purple

ReputationRep:
    Butter london nail foundation. My favourite colour at the moment

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.