Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    There's nothing wrong with the fact he did.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. What a sick ******* you and your prophet are. There is everything wrong with creating the precedent that it is ok to have sex with a child, he is supposed to be the shining beacon of all time that teachs others how to live their lives today. There is child abuse happening right now because of this dangerous precedent, and there are also people leaving Islam because of his disgusting actions, if he had God telling him what to do then he certainly would not have done that. I guess it's kind of like him marrying his sons wife, he is just an all round nice guy worthy of emulation by millions :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. What a sick ******* you and your prophet are. There is everything wrong with creating the precedent that it is ok to have sex with a child, he is supposed to be the shining beacon of all time that teachs others how to live their lives today. There is child abuse happening right now because of this dangerous precedent, and there are also people leaving Islam because of his disgusting actions, if he had God telling him what to do then he certainly would not have done that. I guess it's kind of like him marrying his sons wife, he is just an all round nice guy worthy of emulation by millions :rolleyes:.
    That's rich coming from a filthy racist as yourself. We already discussed this here and you got owned

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post21894332

ReputationRep:
    That's rich coming from a filthy racist as yourself. We already discussed this here and you got owned

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post21894332
    Haha, filthy racist? What are you talking about? You have never owned me in your life. The fact of the matter is your so called prophet had sex with a child and you don't deny it. Keep following your schizophrenic you blind fool.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, filthy racist? What are you talking about?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=508

You have never owned me in your life. The fact of the matter is your so called prophet had sex with a child and you don't deny it. Keep following your schizophrenic you blind fool.
    You got owned, and humiliated so stop now :yes:

ReputationRep:
    If Mohammed did not have sex with her then it would have been to provide an example to future generations. If it was to provide an example he would have told others that he had not had sex with her until she was ready.
    Sorry I don't understand.

We all know that he regularly talks about his love of virgins and fondling them, it is stated in the haddiths.
    He encouraged his companions to marry virgins but then again he also talked at length about his first wife Khadijah who was much older than him and a divorcee; he also regularly gave presents to Khadijah's friends even after she passed away. Fondling, kissing and other romantic gestures are encouraged in marriage to build trust and love between the couple.

Of course, arranging a marriage at 6 and getting married at 9 goes against the girls will because she is unable to consent until she is an adult. So this is equally as wrong...
    Who says Aisha couldn't give consent? Her parents were happy with the marriage, she was happy with marriage. In fact she never complained about it despite living to old age, 80 years old if I remember correctly. And this wasn't a women who was scared to voice her opinion, she led an army against the Prophet's cousin Ali for example.

ReputationRep:
    You are deluded.

AN 11-year-old girl has become a mother after going into labour during her wedding to her teenage boyfriend.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225793407668

If a man and a woman are married and both a physically able to take part in a sexual relationship, who is anyone to object. Especially when such a practice has existed for milleniums.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=508

You got owned, and humiliated so stop now
    Stating scientific fact is not racist, it's as simple as that. Lets be honest, even if Mo Mo had chopped a babies head off and had sex with the hole you'd still be defending him. It is pointless to even argue with someone as biased as yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Sorry I don't understand.

He encouraged his companions to marry virgins but then again he also talked at length about his first wife Khadijah who was much older than him and a divorcee; he also regularly gave presents to Khadijah's friends even after she passed away. Fondling, kissing and other romantic gestures are encouraged in marriage to build trust and love between the couple.

Who says Aisha couldn't give consent? Her parents were happy with the marriage, she was happy with marriage. In fact she never complained about it despite living to old age, 80 years old if I remember correctly. And this wasn't a women who was scared to voice her opinion, she led an army against the Prophet's cousin Ali for example.
    A 9 year old cannot give consent, even if they say yes they just can't. You are defending paedophillia here and it is truely disgusting. Clearly having been married at such a young age and being told it was ok had made Aisha extremely biased, even stating in haddiths that the appropriate age for marriage should be 9... It was common practice to give blow jobs to young boys during the Roman period, I doubt they complained when they were older but it is still abuse by todays standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casse)
    You are deluded.

AN 11-year-old girl has become a mother after going into labour during her wedding to her teenage boyfriend.

If a man and a woman are married and both a physically able to take part in a sexual relationship, who is anyone to object. Especially when such a practice has existed for milleniums.
    The fact that someone somewhere out of billions of people managed to have a child that young proves nothing. We know, and surely God knows, that having a period is just the start of something we now know to be adolescence. Something that must be passed through in order to be fully ready to have a child, and indeed consent to sex. Even if she was on, it is a medical anomoly, and there is something seriously wrong with a man that would want to have sex with a child. She would have been about 4ft and skinny, with no breasts and no pubic hair. This is paedophillia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casse)
    You are deluded.

No eleven year old girl is mentally mature enough to have sex with a grown man or have a baby and not suffer significant damage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boromir9111)
    http://sg.christianpost.com/dbase.ph...ociety&id=1698

Get your facts straight before you go on a hate trip with Islam. Ask yourself why would they do this? Does Islam allow this? have you even gone BEYOND those basic questions that an educated person would ask himself....no because you only know what you see and hear.... sad really.
    OK, I'll take the effort to straighten the facts for you. Believe me, I have read more news about this matter than what you get from google.

Wait, I guess this 20mins clip would answer all your 'Ask yourself' questions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV89G-wrg

And ofcourse, I'm not asking you to agree...

ReputationRep:
    This is so stupid, Aisha wasn't a child when she married the Prophet. She was young.
    Nowhere is her age mentioned specifically. Some scholars have interpreted that she was 6 years old, which is absolute nonsense. I'm guessing those 'scholars' are paedophiles themselves.

The Arabic word used in the narration means she was young, not an infant.

Really you shouldn't be trusting the worlds of some scholars as one such Egyptian scholar from Al-Azhar University issued a fatwa saying because a boy who has been breastfed by a particular woman is allowed to see her naked, a girl in a relationship could breastfeed her partner, hence allowing him to see her naked.

A perfect example of a retarded scholar and a perfect example of the many retarded ways one can interpret the scripts. I find it quite ridiculous that you people consider Islam to be a load of garbage, yet have you thought that if the Prophet really was a paedophile and if the Quran was a 'conspiracy' that 1.6 billion people follow today, why would he so openly disclose his paedophilism? If he falsely wanted to be the perfect role model, why would he allow such retarded things to be included in the scriptures? You believe the Quran and hadeeth are complete falsehood, yet whenever certain parts of the hadeeth sound disgusting (to you), you choose to believe that?

Pure hyporcrisy. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahnaf.c)
    This is so stupid, Aisha wasn't a child when she married the Prophet. She was young.
    Nowhere is her age mentioned specifically. Some scholars have interpreted that she was 6 years old, which is absolute nonsense. I'm guessing those 'scholars' are paedophiles themselves.

Really you shouldn't be trusting the worlds of some scholars as one such Egyptian scholar from Al-Azhar University issued a fatwa saying because a boy who has been breastfed by a particular woman is allowed to see her naked, a girl in a relationship could breastfeed her partner, hence allowing him to see her naked.

A perfect example of a retarded scholar and a perfect example of the many retarded ways one can interpret the scripts. I find it quite ridiculous that you people consider Islam to be a load of garbage, yet have you thought that if the Prophet really was a paedophile and if the Quran was a 'conspiracy' that 1.6 billion people follow today, why would he so openly disclose his paedophilism? If he falsely wanted to be the perfect role model, why would he allow such retarded things to be included in the scriptures? You believe the Quran and hadeeth are complete falsehood, yet whenever certain parts of the hadeeth sound disgusting (to you), you choose to believe that?

Pure hyporcrisy.
    I do not doubt that the Quran and the Haddith are biased interpretations of history written from the perspective of Arabs. The haddiths not only say that she was young, but also say that she was playing with dolls when she was married to Mohammed and then moved into his house whilst still playing with dolls. Dolls are only allowed to be played with by children. Of course, given that most other ages of people in the Quaran and Haddiths are stated at least roughly, it is highly odd that we do not know the exact age of Aisha when she was married; perhaps it was omitted or taken out for the very reason you state. Furthermore, if the Quaran and the Haddiths are the religious insightful texts you claim them to be, surely the author would have put in her age so there wasn't so much confusion today?

I also don't think the fact that a billion people follow it proves anything either. It is an all encapsulating cult that ended up being wrapped up with state after state. I do not see Mohammed as being any different to Augustus. And you may have a point if the vast majority of Muslims had not become so because they were born into it or because they were invaded. The conversion rate from non-believers or Christians is minimal, and I can guarantee you that if Islam didn't prescribe death to converters there would be a lot more Christians in the middle east right now.

I should probably stop before a member of the ever so peaceful Islam issues a Fatwa or something...

ReputationRep:
    A 9 year old cannot give consent, even if they say yes they just can't. You are defending paedophillia here and it is truely disgusting.
    You have yet to produce any conclusive proof that they had sex.

Clearly having been married at such a young age and being told it was ok had made Aisha extremely biased, even stating in haddiths that the appropriate age for marriage should be 9...
    Hadiths are sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, Aisha couldn't have said in a hadith.

Aisha felt that the marriage was good and she was happy with it. She was very strong individual who could formulate her own opinions regarding a marriage she had the most experience with. If she had no complaints how can you have complaints?

ReputationRep:

Pure hyporcrisy. :facepalm:
    I think you should get your facts staright before mouthing off at scholars. Its confirmed in Sahih Bukhari that Aisha (ra) married at 6 then the marriage got consummated at 9.

"Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married ‘Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old." Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.43 no.236

"Narrated ‘Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six year old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.60 no.88

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    You have yet to produce any conclusive proof that they had sex.

Hadiths are sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, Aisha couldn't have said in a hadith.

Aisha felt that the marriage was good and she was happy with it. She was very strong individual who could formulate her own opinions regarding a marriage she had the most experience with. If she had no complaints how can you have complaints?
    Whether or not an abuse victim is ok with the abuse that was carried out on them is beside the point, it still looks rather bad on the abuser, wouldn't you agree? Like I said, traditionally and for all time, in Arab countries moving into the marital home meant sex. If it didn't why didn't she move in when she was 6?

What you are saying is basically this; if I walk up to my friend and tell them God told me I should marry their 6 year old that's ok. If I take that 6 year old and wait 3 years until she is 9, then invite her into my home and rape her but at the same time brainwash her into thinking I am some sort of prophet, then no harm no foul right? If you have a little girl would you be happy with some 40+ male asking for her hand in marriage regardless of if she was advanced for her age and bleeding? Nobody in their right mind would do it.

If the Haddiths and Quaran were divinely inspired we wouldn't be having such a conversation right now. God would have said to Mohammed either a) don't marry that child you sick *******, or b) state her age so that others in the future are not confused. It is so strange that you could never level any of these claims about Jesus:rolleyes:. I can guarantee you that if it was written in the bible that Jesus married a girl of roughly 6-9 years old Christianity would have died out a long time ago.

ReputationRep:
    I do not doubt that the Quran and the Haddith are biased interpretations of history written from the perspective of Arabs. The haddiths not only say that she was young, but also say that she was playing with dolls when she was married to Mohammed and then moved into his house whilst still playing with dolls. Dolls are only allowed to be played with by children. Of course, given that most other ages of people in the Quaran and Haddiths are stated at least roughly, it is highly odd that we do not know the exact age of Aisha when she was married; perhaps it was omitted or taken out for the very reason you state. Furthermore, if the Quaran and the Haddiths are the religious insightful texts you claim them to be, surely the author would have put in her age so there wasn't so much confusion today?

I also don't think the fact that a billion people follow it proves anything either. It is an all encapsulating cult that ended up being wrapped up with state after state. I do not see Mohammed as being any different to Augustus. And you may have a point if the vast majority of Muslims had not become so because they were born into it or because they were invaded. The conversion rate from non-believers or Christians is minimal, and I can guarantee you that if Islam didn't prescribe death to converters there would be a lot more Christians in the middle east right now.

I should probably stop before a member of the ever so peaceful Islam issues a Fatwa or something...
    Excellent. Your post only supports my argument. You have mentioned that the rest are correct, playing with dolls etc. but her age was removed intentionally. You have once again tailored it to suit your anti-Islamic needs.
    Lets leave the inspirational bull outside. Islam is rubbish, lets agree with you for a moment. If her age was left out for that very reason, why didn't they leave out the playing with dolls bit?

Ooo...They must'v forgotten?

Surely they were smart enough to right volumes of text and mention most of the wives of the Prophet (only 2 who were young, although there is no official record of the number of wives he had), but it did not strike them once that when people read that she played with dolls, they may think she was 6 or 7 years old? The deranged Arab fans excluded many other wives that Muhammad (PBUH) had but for some funny reason found it worthy to mention one of his wives played with dolls! INTERESTING

Amusing, yet it it only proves my point further.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casse)
    I think you should get your facts staright before mouthing off at scholars. Its confirmed in Sahih Bukhari that Aisha (ra) married at 6 then the marriage got consummated at 9.

"Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married ‘Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old." Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.43 no.236

"Narrated ‘Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six year old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.60 no.88
    Sure, thats one source you'v put forward, here are many reasons to refute that http://www.scribd.com/doc/16141277/D...eloved-Prophet

ReputationRep:
    Unlike the Quran, the words of the Hadeeth cannot be taken at face value as some are strong and some are a bit weak. Which is why there is some confusion in determining whether musical instruments are haraam or not, whether female leadership is condemned or not...
    We leave out the weak hadeeth out when finding our answers. Lets assume the Hadeeth that has mentioned this has been interpreted 100% accurately although none of you have any expert knowledge in Arabic and nor is anyone present here a certified Islamic scholar. Even if the hadeeth mentions such a thing, I advise you to cross check with that source which has been considered unreliable.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent. Your post only supports my argument. You have mentioned that the rest are correct, playing with dolls etc. but her age was removed intentionally. You have once again tailored it to suit your anti-Islamic needs.
    Lets leave the inspirational bull outside. Islam is rubbish, lets agree with you for a moment. If her age was left out for that very reason, why didn't they leave out the playing with dolls bit?

Ooo...They must'v forgotten?

Surely they were smart enough to right volumes of text and mention most of the wives of the Prophet (only 2 who were young, although there is no official record of the number of wives he had), but it did not strike them once that when people read that she played with dolls, they may think she was 6 or 7 years old? The deranged Arab fans excluded many other wives that Muhammad (PBUH) had but for some funny reason found it worthy to mention one of his wives played with dolls! INTERESTING

Amusing, yet it it only proves my point further.
    Surely, given the confusing nature of this topic, it can be posited that the Quaran and the Haddiths were not divinely inspired in anyway and so are not worthy of basing ones life on?

This is besides the point anyway. With 99% certainty your 'prophet' had sex with a small child. If he had waited he would have stated this for future generations to learn, because he was hardly coy about his deliberate actions and how they were supposed to teach future generations... This is someone you are compelled by the Quaran to follow in word and in action, so why are you on this forum and not waist deep in some pre-pubescent girl?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.