Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

France moves closer to banning full Muslim veil!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Now whoever out there neg repped me Im guessing u left ur signature behind but ur post was too long so it didnt display the entire text. I would be willing to have a more interactive discussion. That Hadeeth you have quoted has been interpreted in many ways, i.e. some say that at that time the "music" being referred to was the occasion when many Arabs got together near a bonfire, music would play and they would enjoy alcohol side by side, not to mention belly dancers. Back then nothing like ghazals existed. This is not to question the foresight of the Prophet, but to highlight the context of when and where it was being said.
    Its sad that Muslims amongst us can be so arrogant and ignorant towards the interpretation of these texts and instead of having an open discussion would outright reject even the possibility of a discussion...

ReputationRep:
    Plus there is also overwhelming evidence over certain musical instruments being allowed in Islam...such as the tambourine. Please have the stones to actually have a discussion before slapping your views on my face like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You-Rock-My-World)
    What about the anti-Semitism a lot of Muslims show? You would not allow a Jew to go to an Islamic country without being hated. Just look at the middle east conflict.
    Also, what about Mecca? Non Muslims cannot visit Mecca, nor can Churches be built in Mecca, when there are mosques appearing everywhere in the UK.
    If a country is kind enough to let you in, you do not disrespect the values and culture of that country by forcing your religion onto them. You follow the values of that country. A bit hypocritical if you ask me, you do all you can to move to the west, yet you hate the west and try to change it?
    Double standards isn't it? White Europeans don't flock to live in Islamic countries and try to change them, and if they did, you would be the first to complain. You are lucky we are very tolerant in Europe.
    i completely agree with you. Muslims don't see how lucky they are to live in Europe if any Christian people did the same in a Muslim country he will be put in jail/tortured/killed...we can easily see it with the Christian Iraqis who are martyred by Muslim Iraqi just an example among many others...

ReputationRep:
    i doubt that you see.wt about afghanistan?is'nt it muslims genocide the whole world is doing....who are actually christians? you call yourself christian who do adultery,acohol,fornication ...nudity etc etc etc..who do you follow Hazrat Esa (A.S)-Jesus..he did'nt do such things. wt are you people???you people have no religion.accept ISLAM as a universal religion which is complete and Mohammad pbuh as the best code to follow.
    for those who say he lived a different life before accepting ISLAM.he(PBUH) never gambled never indulged in fornication..even his(pbuh) enemies trusted him.he (pbuh) never lied never cheated-this is all before being a Prophet...Prophets are chosen people of ALLAH and we should all of them.Jesus is a prophet and we muslims repect him.why you don't have tolerance.we don't abuse christianity..if you had followed in true essence the religion there would not have been such vies on west.

ReputationRep:
    .wt about afghanistan?is'nt it muslims genocide the whole world is doing....who are actually christians? you call yourself christian who do adultery,acohol,fornication ...nudity etc etc etc..who do you follow Hazrat Esa (A.S)-Jesus..he did'nt do such things. wt are you people???you people have no religion.accept ISLAM as a universal religion which is complete and Mohammad pbuh as the best code to follow.
    for those who say he lived a different life before accepting ISLAM.he(PBUH) never gambled never indulged in fornication..even his(pbuh) enemies trusted him.he (pbuh) never lied never cheated-this is all before being a Prophet...Prophets are chosen people of ALLAH and we should all of them.Jesus is a prophet and we muslims repect him.why you don't have tolerance.we don't abuse christianity..if you had followed in true essence the religion there would not have been such vies on west.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You-Rock-My-World)
    If a country is kind enough to let you in, you do not disrespect the values and culture of that country by forcing your religion onto them.
    Wearing a burkha =/= forcing a religion onto them.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.