Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    What do you mean it questioned his religious background? You're telling me that the BBC referred to Islam in a derogatory fashion or that it questioned the validity of his faith?
    I found it derogatory, there was no need to mention it at all.

It seems like your just trying to pick at the way I am conveying my thoughts then the topic in hand :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenforce)
    well why france is banning it only for muslims.christian nuns also wear clothes similar to the abaya.MUSLIMS shud be given there rite to practice religious obligations.Its just that french are too afraid of Islam bein spread in there country so rapidly.
    And if you look at how Muslims behave, and what Islam is like as a religion, would you be pleased if it was spreading in your country? It isn't spreading because it's good, it's spreading because of the massive birth rate and overland invasion of Muslims.

ReputationRep:
    elipsis-

if Christianity in tru esence is followed by christians then why do you marry-(Hazrat Essa R.A) jesus didn marry,and apart from it why dont you marry 1000 women like (Hazrat Sulemn R.A) Solomon had.u ppl have made up ur own religion.religion that suits u.no religion allows fornication,obortion nudity ludeness..u just after true muslims(momin)
    who are safe from these evils, and france jus takes a step to stop a religion from they fear that might change there society where teenage pregnancy,alocohol is common.
    b brave and except ISLAM is a universal religion with facts and teachings which keep yu away from vices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Apollo)
    I'm actually having trouble trying to see how you can make yourself think this. Can you not see that your trying to make me believe, by blind faith, that you're telling the truth? If I put an extremist Muslim in front of you now, this is how the conversation between you two would go:

You: You are not a real Muslim.
    Him: No, you are not a real Muslim.
    You: No, you are not a real Muslim.
    Him: No, you are not a real Muslim.

So to who can an outsider conclude is the real Muslim? The answer is, whichever point of view is the most popular. And if you look at the worldwide beliefs of Muslims, the fundamental/extreme views are far more common. Thus, we can say that these people are indeed "real" Muslims. It doesn't matter how many times you tell me that you have faith that they are not real Muslims, the empiracle facts speak for themselves.
    Like I said the moderate, realistic and peaceful view forms the overwhelming majority. Otherwise your head wouldn't be in its place.
    Put simply, I would have personally made it a point to amputate it, if I really shared the radical view of Islam (given the way you'v attacked this religion).

ReputationRep:
    good. thats all i can say.
    just good.
    we should all follow the swiss.

ReputationRep:
    elipsis-

if Christianity in tru esence is followed by christians then why do you marry-(Hazrat Essa R.A) jesus didn marry,and apart from it why dont you marry 1000 women like (Hazrat Sulemn R.A) Solomon had.u ppl have made up ur own religion.religion that suits u.no religion allows fornication,obortion nudity ludeness..u just after true muslims(momin)
    who are safe from these evils, and france jus takes a step to stop a religion from they fear that might change there society where teenage pregnancy,alocohol is common.
    b brave and except ISLAM is a universal religion with facts and teachings which keep yu away from vices.
    Speak English ffs. If you just took the time to type like a normal human being I would be able to understand what you're saying properly, but i'll just base my reply on what it is I think you are trying to communicate.

Given that there is no country in the world with a Muslim majority where Christians are free and safe, why would a country that is full of Christians want Islam to spread beyond say 10% within its borders? It has to protect the citizens that are already there, and they aren't safe when there are too many Muslims about. You clearly do not understand Christianity. Furthermore you probably don't even understand Islam, because Solomon is from the Old Testament, and the Old Testament is also one of your holy books lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honeyisgoodforyou)
    WTF????
    WHY CAN'T FRANCE RESPECT THEIR RELIGION???????
    MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY????
    PEOPLE LIKE U DISGUST ME!:mad:
    FAMILIES, KIDS, PEOPLE LIVED THERE ALL THEIR LIVES AND NOW YOU ASK THEM TO ...MOVE????????????!!!!!!
    AND WHAT ABOUT THE POOR PEOPLE??????
    WHAT CAN THEY DO????
    It's not THEIR FAULT THEY ARE FOLLOWING THEIR RELIGION!!!!!
    MUSLIMS DON'T ASK PEOPLE FROM OTHER RELGIONS TO MOVE OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY!!!!
    GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE JUST DAMN STUPID!!!!

Edit: this goes to EVERYONE who says or agrees to what this idiot said
    fooooooolish person
    build a bridge yeah, AND GET OVER IT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notepad)
    I found it derogatory, there was no need to mention it at all.

It seems like your just trying to pick at the way I am conveying my thoughts then the topic in hand :p:
    No, I'm simply addressing them as you have written them. So, they did not question rather they stated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notepad)
    That would only be a double-standard if Islam teaches you to be anti-semetic etc,

Also, no-one is forcing religion onto anyone by wearing item x,

Muslims do not flock to Europe, trying to change it,

most of what you said it completely invalid to be honest.
    prove its invalid you commy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahnaf.c)
    You'r trying to say that the majority of the 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide interpret Islam in a violent way? :teehee:
    If that were the case, you'r head wouldn't be where it is my friend.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Let me give you some numbers.

POPULATION
    Saudi Arabia: 28,686,633
    Pakistan: 180,808,000
    Iraq: 28,686,633
    Iran: 74,196,000
    Afghanistan: 28,150,000
    Turkey: 74,816,000
    Algeria: 34,895,000
    Egypt: 77,420,000
    TOTAL: 530,000,000

All of these countries, and many others I've deliberately missed out, have a population of >90 Muslim ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Pew_Forum.png ). All of these countries embrace the violent interpretation of Islam. And just these few countries represent a third of the worldwide Muslim population. And you think I'm the one deluding myself here?

ReputationRep:
    elipsis-

Are you two years old or can you not write like a normal person?

ReputationRep:
    So to who can an outsider conclude is the real Muslim? The answer is, whichever point of view is the most popular. And if you look at the worldwide beliefs of Muslims, the fundamental/extreme views are far more common. Thus, we can say that these people are indeed "real" Muslims. It doesn't matter how many times you tell me that you have faith that they are not real Muslims, the empiracle facts speak for themselves.
    :lolwut: if that was the case we'd all be dead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahnaf.c)
    Like I said the moderate, realistic and peaceful view forms the overwhelming majority. Otherwise your head wouldn't be in its place.
    lmao is this some sort of big up to the forces of islam?

unfortunately a violent minority is plenty to be a threat enough to keep us on edge and highten security, if not a real danger. and these violent beliefs are far more widespread than most people think. watch dispatches: undercover mosque.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honeyisgoodforyou)
    **** you! How do you know we don't say the EXACT SAME THING about you lot?
    FYI u ignorant little pest, not only are churces not allowed to be bulit INSIDE Mecca, but also mosks. Mecca IS like one HUGE entire mosk, so how can you build something INSIDE mecca when itself is a mosK?
    And let me tell u a short story of what happened before. There was this Caliph called Abu Bakr al Sadeeq. He was the Prophet's (PBUH) best friend and one day went to visit in a Chrisitan country. He went inside the church and welcomed him and everything. Then he exucused himself to go pray, and one of the popes told him to pray inside the church. The Caliph refused. The pope was offended in a way and asked for a reason. The Caliph smiled at him and told him that he simply didn't want to pray inside the church because if HE DID, then once he dies, he knows that his Muslim companions would bulit a mosk in a place he prayed and so he did not want the church to be destroyed or having a mosk built on it.
    See HOW LOYAL AND SINCERE THEY WERE BEFORE?
    And so the Caliph went and prayed outside the church and infact after he died, his Muslim friends bulit a mosk there, and so it was next to the church. It is in a county now that I have forgotten where the mosk and church are next to each other.
    Thing is, LOOK AT HOW FAITHFUL the Caliph was of other religions!
    You're totally deluded, what you're ignoring here is the fact that his friends would willingly destroy another faiths place of worship in a heartbeat just to honour a place where a Muslim prayed, what do you mean by "built on it?". I'm not taking sides here, although I agree with what much of You-Rock-My-World said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mimi_)
    :lolwut: if that was the case we'd all be dead!
    no. we wouldnt. because these countries have ***** militaries, and cant use our own planes etc against us any more because security is massive now.

ReputationRep:
    atleast we have things that are holy.what u have?in what sense christians are not safe? are they not allowed to practice whatthey want to?-if you saying girls in bikinis and short skirts ,is chrisitianity then i am sure any country morally stable wont allow that.france wants muslim girls not to wear abaya beacause there people whatever the religion is rooming round semi nude feel embarrased..-not embarased enough to wear sensable clothes but embarased enough to impose a ban on a good thing.
    and if you say i dont understand christianity i understand it more than you.thatis why i donot fornicate or take alcohol are room aroung semi nude..etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    Way to go, Sarko. Those Front National voters will be kissing your feet. This is the only reason why he's doing this.

Of course employers are free to discriminate as such clothing could undermine a worker's performance. However whilst I believe burqas and niqabi are completely unnecessary the state has no place in deciding what people can and cannot wear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    O dear, I made a spelling mistake, I should tear up my degree and fold my business:woo:. What a retard you are.

I don't see any Christians clambouring under lorries, begging on their knees, travelling thousands of miles, to get into Muslim countries. Do you know why? Because they suck. The least you could do is acknowledge how much better this country is if you want to live here. Dubai and the UAE are rich because of foreign investment and oil money. They are just worthless blobs of sand otherwise.

I didn't say that I wanted anyone sent back anywhere. I want the Muslims that are here to integrate, and for the flow of them into this country to stop because it is a one way street. So one hospital has at least 2 Muslim Drs? Wow. We could just replace them with a peaceful, hardworking, integrating, Hindu Dr, and have the best of both worlds. You say Britain is only great because it has plundered certain countries. This isn't true. Before Britain, and the rest of Europe for that matter, found a use for these raw materials they were worthless. You can hardly have a go at people in the 21st century for how their ancestors behaved. You also can't pretend that if an Islamic country had the intelligence to find uses for these raw materials they wouldn't have been 1000x worse than we ever were.

Also, Muslim countries and Muslims themselves are so good, clever and hard working, that they don't have one noble prize in anything LOL.

Oh No Nobel Peace Prize? :eek3:
    Funny that the basic concept of Mathematics, thats Algebra was derived from an Arab Muslim.
    Plenty of concepts in Physics and such also arrived from the work of Muslim scientists.
    Not to mention Architectural structures and design which have captivated millions of people. Inticracy of design beyond measure
    LOL SORRY NO MUSLIM HAS A NOBEL PEACE PRICE ON THEIR MANTELPIECE.

ANY WORK IN CHEMISTRY AND HE'LL PROBABLY BE BANGED UP FOR "USING CHEMICALS FOR THE INTENTION OF MASS DESTRUCTION"

TALKING OF MASS DESTRUCTION, NO WEAPONS WERE FOUND IN IRAQ.

BUT THE US AND UK WERE PRETTY QUICK TO CONTROL THE OIL RIGS.
    AND THE USE OF RAW MATERIALS? I THINK EVERYONE KNEW YOU COULD BURN OIL LOL. IT DIDNT TAKE TEACHING.
    A MODERN PROOF THAT THE INVADING BRITISH AND AMERICANS WANT ONLY THE GOODS OF THAT COUNTRY. WITH CONSTRICTION AND REGULATION SLAPPED OUT BY THE "BIG BOYS" NO WONDER LEDCs NOT JUST MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE FINDING IT HARD TO DEVELOP.

Just to enlighten on you on some discoveries work done by Muslims:

Caesarean Birth
    Basis of Algebra (Algorisimi) and Algorithms
    Understanding of Parkinsons Disease

in fact buddy have the whole list if you can be bothered and you tell me honestly that not even 1 of these things could have bagged the Nobel?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Let me give you some numbers.

POPULATION
    Saudi Arabia: 28,686,633
    Pakistan: 180,808,000
    Iraq: 28,686,633
    Iran: 74,196,000
    Afghanistan: 28,150,000
    Turkey: 74,816,000
    Algeria: 34,895,000
    Egypt: 77,420,000
    TOTAL: 530,000,000

All of these countries, and many others I've deliberately missed out, have a population of >90 Muslim ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Pew_Forum.png ). All of these countries embrace the violent interpretation of Islam. And just these few countries represent a third of the worldwide Muslim population. And you think I'm the one deluding myself here?
    This is before you go beyond the state level. You also need to look at how the Muslim population itself behaves towards non-believers, and it becomes even more shocking and vile.

ReputationRep:
    are you 2 years old who cannot read??-

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.