before, slim
    34.29%
    after, bulked
    65.71%

ReputationRep:
    I look like the after pic :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    After, but his face doesn't match his body.
    for both pictures lol.

ReputationRep:
    before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etnies)
    A slim guy for me , please
    smth like this one
    http://frillr.com/files/images/CAETA...L2.preview.jpg
    lets gets together then..yeah?

only joking. :p:

ReputationRep:
    After but he does look really young in the first pic which puts me off.
    I guess I wouldn't really mind slim or bulked in real life haha.

ReputationRep:
    If he is 5'7" - 5'8" he looks to about 160-170lbs.

If he is 5'10" say 175-180lbs

no heavier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Taylor Lautner is about 13/14 in the first pic! In the 2nd, he's 17. He's just a boy!

I don't have a particularly 'body type' when it comes to what I like in a man. If I like his face, then a 'good' body is just a bonus. Men care far more about their physique than women do I think.
    You sure about that? All I hear women talk about is flippin weight, even if they're sticks, they complain about having fat on their thighs or something. They then eat their special K bars or whatever the fack it is and eat nothing for the rest of the day thinking they'll get slimmer like that. Whereas a lot of men just eat what the want not caring much about their nutrition & physique. But that's just my observation, I'm not a pr1ck who thinks my opinion is fact and other opposing opinions should be disregarded, I just reckon it's the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    He is about 16 or younger in the first photo so he just has a young body. I do think the after photo is abit too far though! I'd settle for a happy medium.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    You sure about that? All I hear women talk about is flippin weight, even if they're sticks, they complain about having fat on their thighs or something. They then eat their special K bars or whatever the fack it is and eat nothing for the rest of the day thinking they'll get slimmer like that. Whereas a lot of men just eat what the want not caring much about their nutrition & physique. But that's just my observation, I'm not a pr1ck who thinks my opinion is fact and other opposing opinions should be disregarded, I just reckon it's the other way round.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

She meant, "Men care more about their physiques, than woman do"

i.e. Men want to be jacked and have deep abs, whatever ... but women ... don't care that much about if the guy has deep abs, etc ...

Then again, the same could be said about guys and what they look for in girls ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Your reading comprehension sucks.

She meant, "Men care more about their physiques, than woman do"

i.e. Men want to be jacked and have deep abs, whatever ... but women ... don't care that much about if the guy has deep abs, etc ...

Then again, the same could be said about guys and what they look for in girls ..
    Well my bad there for skimming through her post, but her wording in that vague sentence isn't that great either, it could easily have implied what I thought at first if you just look at it. But yeah, my bad if she did mean what you said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Your right in what your saying but that not what she meant.

the first looks too under developed like a 10 year old the second looks more manly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    the first looks too undeder developed like a 10 year old the second looks more manly.
    What ? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't there a preference for untoned and unmuscular guys?

ReputationRep:
    Both look FIT!

ReputationRep:
    after :love:
    I love them arms
    but i dont think the pics are fair, he's alot younger in the first pic. Which is off putting

ReputationRep:
    Defos after.

ReputationRep:
    Damn I weigh only 134lbs at 5'10

I was like 150lbs not long ago...but I havent been eating at all recently as I been so busy work etc...******* crap metabolism

ReputationRep:
    I think Taylor looks AMAZING in New Moon but I am a geek lover so I tend to go for skinny gangly guys :p: but I wouldn't say no to either to be honest :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarfaced)
    you're gay?
    :lolwut: Greedy maybe, but not gay.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.