Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl games for DS?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    wow what a lot of pointless hoo har about **** all :-| seriously who cares if a game is 'girly' or not

personally i play games because i like them but because they are girly or manly or whatever

anyway, ive got a R4 card so i have literally loads of games, atm im addicted to puzzle games like the ones where you have to find the hidden items in the scene or swap the jewels etc and theres this one with a monkey that you roll around thats good as is pac n roll

i do like the zelda hourglass one, playing that atm but im stuck lol the professor layton ones are good aswell, finished the first so i got the second

i like pokemon games but i find that its all the same really

now for the 'girly' ones, cooking mama is **** as is animal crossing (i did play this for a while but when i realised that nothing much happens then i took it off my R4 card) the sims 2 is good and the sims 2 pets i have the sims 2 apartment pets but i havnt really given it a try yet

the imagine series are good at first but they do get boring quite quickly
    r4 card! I heard about those.. I have a DSi though and appazzz they don't work on them :'( gutted.
    Sims 2...hmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esmejay)
    r4 card! I heard about those.. I have a DSi though and appazzz they don't work on them :'( gutted.
    Sims 2...hmmmmmmmmm
    you can get cards for the DSi aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    You've never played Harvest Moon? You've never lived. I absolutely loved the old SNES version :love:
    Yeah, I have. Has to be one of the most boring games I've ever played.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    You've never played Harvest Moon? You've never lived. I absolutely loved the old SNES version :love:

I have to agree.. I think I just want to be able to play games like this but AS a girl. Like the Harvest Moon Cute that has come out. I'm so tempted to buy that just to get rid of the odd feeling I used to get having to 'court girls' in Harvest Moon before!

ReputationRep:
    A computer is not a cooker.... although, for a woman, it is quite an easy thing to mix up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esmejay)
    Ah, I see! Okay (you can tell I'm new here right!!)
    I absolutely LOVE Harvest Moon btw. I have every GB version heheeee & I might have to get one for DS. :rolleyes:
    I'll have to look into those; a lot of people seem to recommend Ace Attorney & Professor Layton!
    I used to love things like Sims: Bustin' Out & Harry Potter games for GBA. It just seems since I've got a DS it's been a while and I've completely forgotten what to look for in a game! But I'll check these ones out; thankyou very much :o:
    no it sucks, get rune factory

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.